A VERY EFFECTIVE ACNE TREATMENT:easy find

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

12 posts
nikkipiamonte0327

by nikkipiamonte0327 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:06 pm

A VERY EFFECTIVE ACNE TREATMENT:easy find

As of: sept 8 2013 (UPDate)

Guys, I'm such a sorry girl I've gotten back to trying different products again and as well as moisturizers. But you know what it always makes me go back to the one and only best natural acne treatment there is, the APPLE CiDER VINEGAR.

This is my story, when I got to try so many stuffs again which I thought could fasten the scar removal from my acne, I was completely wrong.my acne came back when I stopped using the apple cider from bragg's.
Now I'm using it again which Im sure has already improved my acne and redness from scars to over 30% within just 4 days of usage. I'm quite thankful for this bragg acv thing, cause it gives everything my skin needs and gives me hope like nothing else did.

So to shorten it up, this is my simple routine for now that has made me breakout-free again, I hope this helps.or if you can't consider everything in here, at least try the bragg's APPLE CiDeR, cause Won't really know what to do without it.

Am:
1. Cleanse with cetaphil cleanser for sensitive skin (cause I realized using a cleanser with aha or bha and acv at the same time just dries up skin and gives you more breakout.so I turned into a gentle cleanser)

2.after 5 mins, I tone with apple cider vinegar , I open the bottle itself then

I use 4 cotton balls-
1st cottonball- soak it half thru the bottle's hole and wipe it on half of your face like you either start with the left side or right side.
2nd-do the same thing but use it on the other side of your face.
3rd- do the 1st step
4th- do the second step

3.wait for about 5 mins then just splash face with water for about 10 secs
4.put my eaude medica bb cream for acne and whitening

Pm-
1.remove bb cream with simple cleansing wipes ( I realized PoNdS classic wipes gives me pimple cause of the castor oil that it has in it)

2.wash face and massage to remove excess bb cream with cetaphil cleanser for sensitive skin

3.after 2-5 mins, do the morning routine #2

4.let it stay overnight and don't splash with water

--that's pretty much it guys, I'm waking up to less and less red face now which I've gotten back from turning away from apple cider vinegar. Lesson learned is that I'll never use so many stuffs again and I'll never turn away again from Bragg's apple cider vinegar, which is now my HG.

Thanks and I hope it helps
goodluck n Godbless!

-nikki
Last edited by nikkipiamonte0327 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

simmons86

by simmons86 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Re: 6 EFFECTIVE ACNE TREATMENTS:easy finds

Good acne treatment!! I didnt know you could use green tea for your acne, good to know thanks for the tips ;)

AcneHealerCom

by AcneHealerCom on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Re: A VERY EFFECTIVE ACNE TREATMENT:easy find

Thanks for sharing. It looks like solid treatment...
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Promotional URL removed

nikkipiamonte0327

by nikkipiamonte0327 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Just to warn you dont pveruse apple cider vinegar cause it may dry up your skin, when you know acne is gone you can use it every other day.the collagen and silica helps alot too.

varanandy

by varanandy on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:11 am

I think it is a best acne treatment solutions.

HannahMarie

by HannahMarie on Thu May 16, 2013 1:51 am

To effectively find the best acne treatment is to try different products until you find what suites your skin. It may sound ridiculous but it's true. If the product (may it be organic or synthetic) is effective to other people, it might not be effective to you. So it really depends on how your skin reacts on the treatment regimen. There are a lot of products online but if nothing seems to work you can always consult your doctor for a more individualized intervention plan. :geek:
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

varanandy

by varanandy on Fri May 17, 2013 3:09 am

Don't exposed yourself so much in sun to lessen acne.
Last edited by admin on Fri May 17, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising products removed as not permitted - see forum rules

AlbertJohnSmith

by AlbertJohnSmith on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:27 am

Apple and vinegar for reducing and make the skin acne problem away is the finest process. But is it relevant and suitable for all skin types?

Amabackk

by Amabackk on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:46 am

Just to warn you dont pveruse apple cider vinegar cause it may dry up your skin, when you know acne is gone you can use it every other day.the collagen and silica helps alot too.

12 posts