FAST ACTING SOL'N FOR ACNE AND ACNE SCARS: IM JUST AMAZED!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

1 post
nikkipiamonte0327

by nikkipiamonte0327 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:39 am

FAST ACTING SOL'N FOR ACNE AND ACNE SCARS: IM JUST AMAZED!

guys I'm happy to tell you my acne scars are lightening very very fast.i just happened to buy this Nufountain VIT C SERUM at amazon for 22 USD, actually i only bought one but fortunately they might have sent me accidentally 3 bottles.because of its good effect, i decided to give one to my aunt who has age spots.but now I've been using it for 4 days every day and night and oh well the dark spots I've had for a long time caused by acne have started vanishing.im quite lucky to have found this routine combination, since I'm not only using it alone but with this every night:

- beauche clarifying solution (tretinoin/hydroquinone)

and i use the vit c serum alone in the morning, luckily the solution isn't sticky or something after it dries upon application, doesn't give me any oily face since it's oil free.so when you buy from nufountain, find the one that says OIL FREE.it's so cheap and effective that within four consecutive days i really noticed how my acne scars have faded so much that i almost needed no makeup except for the darker spots that are now starting to fade as well.

other than that I'm taking oral glutathione supplement made in japan PH338 as it's called.and i think it's effective but I'm using it not for my acne but for whitening effect on my whole body.im glad to come up with good results too.

so don't hesitate to buy vit c serum (nufountain brand) and use it with a tretinoin/hydroquinone solution.cream.the results are guaranteed.cause I've got really dark spots but now they're almost gone even just for 4 DAYS, can you imagine?:)