Best Acne Treatment I've Ever Used

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

66 posts
ariannahuffington

by ariannahuffington on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:25 am

Re: Best Acne Treatment I've Ever Used

I can't stop buying dermalmd blemish serum. It has done wonders for my blemishes. I used to have them all over my jaw line, forehead, cheeks and now I get a few with hormonal changes around the time of the month. Does the trick with pimples while not drying you out. My skin has actually gotten less oily. I use it on my chest and back when I get small break outs in those areas too along with an apple cider vinegar astringent before hand.

online10

by online10 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Take a few pieces of jaiphal (nutmeg), mix it with some unboiled milk and apply the paste on your acne. Wash it off after about two hours.
hi

Uptown101

by Uptown101 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:42 am

Try this ! The products themselves are gorgeous, with a mix of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, plus all-natural heavy hitters like tea tree oil and witch hazel. Even better: In addition to the wash, toner, moisturizer, and treatments, the kit includes an acne-safe (read: oil-free) sunscreen in its lineup.

AmandaSmith

by AmandaSmith on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:53 pm

I am using dermalmd blemish serum for a year and this product is good if I apply it daily then I suffer from acne problem rarely. I am very happy with this product but also planning to do laser treatment as I want to get rid of acne permanently...so I want to ask, those who have done laser treatment...is this treatment really good and does it have any side effects?

StephanieWynter

by StephanieWynter on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:40 pm

I found dermalmd blemish serum it's says for stubborn acne & within 2 hours the acne size will reduce that's not true but overall it's good product & it does the job ur acne will eventually disappear u have to reapply it till u get ur result .

SharonBlaine

by SharonBlaine on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:37 am

I currently discovered this skin inflammation treatment that works entirely well. I'm getting results from little, yet it takes a long time since it's my two weeks day stretch of utilizing it. It’s called Optic-Skin and its simply essential regular Aloe Vera for mending skin break in scars and flaws. No pills are taken simply placing treatment for the face.

stephenlopez

by stephenlopez on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:39 am

I'm 27 years old and I used to have terrible acne on my face and use of medicines and cosmetics only made it worse. No matter what I try. I'm glad that this cosmetic worked for you, but I still prefer using tea tree oil or some other good home remedy to treat the acne on my skin.

GloriaBaltierrez

by GloriaBaltierrez on Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:28 pm

After research, I Purchased Dermalmd blemish serum for a teenager suffering from acne. It has helped we are seeing minimal breakouts. It also does not dry out the skin like most acne medications.

RathiTeja

by RathiTeja on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:11 am

Great Post on Acne Treatments, My friends suggested me to use verduracare acne products, which sounds good, free from acne scars.

Mohammad1123

by Mohammad1123 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Hi I've been 3 different antibiotics for acne currently on lyemecyline for a yr. My acne is mild but very persistent. Got a dermatologist appointment referall from gp finally. My acne is really affecting me I really want accutane but I'm scared he won't give it and will.say it's too mild. But I'm scared to look in the mirror confidence gone really down self esteem goes down. I've only tried 1 topical very long time ago but was not good on my skin so I don't want them again. I'm at the same point when i took my 1st ever antibiotic pill. I'm a male and almost 21. Can i get accutane becasue 3 antibiotics and really still got body acne and persistent mild acne. Thanks

66 posts