Best Acne Treatment I've Ever Used

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

66 posts
JanaSchneider

by JanaSchneider on Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:07 pm

Re: Best Acne Treatment I've Ever Used

I've always struggled with acne but since using acne treatment of dermalmd i have noticed less of it, it hasn't gone away completely but is has gone down 90%.
If i do ever get some acne coming up i can put this on and it stops them fully coming out which is amazing

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:52 pm

I have heard of electronic devices that you glide over your skin to reduce acne. I think they use light technology to aid the skin. From acne to sun spots.

Electronics/light technology is also used in beauty salons to treat skin conditions. To be honest, I don't know the names of these devices but I'd advise anyone Google it.

jurdanlopar@gmail.com

by jurdanlopar@gmail.com on Sat May 21, 2022 5:41 pm

Typically the best option for treating skin break out is an antibiotic medication (minocycline, doxycycline) or a macrolide (erythromycin, azithromycin). A macrolide may be a possibility for individuals who can't take antibiotic Neurodermitis medications, including pregnant ladies and youngsters.

theparkmedspa

by theparkmedspa on Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:01 am

Acnes are a very big problem in these days in youth. Due to acne many youngsters feel very depressed so get rid all of this Neo laser treatment is a best treatment for acnes. Neo laser is a highly effective , tolerable and success rate is very high. These treatments gave noticable results in a short period of time. and we dont want to take any prescription medicine.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:34 pm

theparkmedspa wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:01 am
Acnes are a very big problem in these days in youth. Due to acne many youngsters feel very depressed so get rid all of this Neo laser treatment is a best treatment for acnes. Neo laser is a highly effective , tolerable and success rate is very high. These treatments gave noticable results in a short period of time. and we dont want to take any prescription medicine.
I agree with this.

debbiere

by debbiere on Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:05 am

I am no longer a teenager, but still acne continues to live on my face. Mostly, they are located on the cheeks, especially on the left. I don't know why, because the oiliest parts of my face are my nose and forehead, but there are no pimples. The problem is complicated by the fact that acne on the left cheek becomes inflamed, bursts, but does not completely disappear from the face. There is always a tubercle that can become inflamed again at any moment.
My doctor told me to give up milk and see the result. Along with this, I tried products based on azelaic acid. A month has passed since I adhere to this treatment, and new acne has not appeared! I am very happy about it. I have replaced regular milk with lactose-free low-fat milk, and I drink very small amounts.

66 posts