Best Acne Treatment I've Ever Used

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

66 posts
BobbyG81

by BobbyG81 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:58 am

Best Acne Treatment I've Ever Used

My name is Bobby & I'm 31 years old. I started to develop acne around age 20. Since then I've tried dozens of treatments: Differin, oral anti-biotics (thanks for the stomach aches), Proactive, Accutane, Green tea masks, chemical peals, facials, etc. My adult acne ended up causing scarring on my cheeks. Now that I've hit my early thirties, the acne has slowed down a little but the scarring, blemishes and clogged pores were still there. I am newly engaged and once I realized what was soon to follow (engagement photos, the wedding, wedding pics, etc.) I decided that I needed to get back into looking for something to get rid of my acne AND scarring. My fiancé is newbie attorney who was approached with a business opportunity to get involved with a new company. Low and behold the company was created by the same dermatologists that created Proactive. I loved Proactive, with the exceptions that it dried the crap out of my skin because it was made for teenagers and not grown men and it did nothing for my scarring. I was happy for her to branch out with the new opportunity, but I was mostly excited because this new company created an ADULT ACNE regimen that addresses acne AND scarring! AND me being half italian/half assyrian, it has a separate oil control product that allows me to use it specifically to my need. I'm not the type of person to go around recommending the things I like to my friends and family.... but after suffering with adult acne for +10 years and knowing the stress and embarrassment that comes with it, I will tell EVERYONE who is looking for help about this product line. Within 72 hours of use, all the bumpiness on my forehead was GONE, I haven't had a pimple, blemish or whitehead since I began using it. AND AND AND... the discoloration and scarring on my cheeks is diminishing. Anyone is welcome to send me a message via this site or just reply to this post.

itzhayder

by itzhayder on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: Best Acne Treatment I've Ever Used

Thanks for sharing. But I have also acne treatment. It is also best acne treatment for you. It is different from ordinary acne treatments. You can make your skin fresh and more good for your body by acne treatments that work. It's really grateful for you. Now live in happily with nice skin and body.

steevennsmithh

by steevennsmithh on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:47 pm

you get acne free skin please try this one
face pack:- :oops:
two tbs yogurt
one tbs of dry orange powder
pinch of turmeric powder
rosewater 1 tbs
mix it well and apply to your face
its best acne treatment for all of you its natural.
:roll:

nalakavetanage

by nalakavetanage on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:55 am

Here guys I am going to also introduce a great site exposed acne treatment. Yes guys this site provide the procedure to how to acne treatment. Read more information about the acne treatment and site.

varanandy

by varanandy on Fri May 17, 2013 4:08 am

For how long did you use it Bob?
Last edited by admin on Fri May 17, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising products removed as not permitted - see forum rules

samrajyathapa

by samrajyathapa on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:45 am

Acne problem is seen mostly in teenagers. Acne is a common skin disease. To minimize this skin diseases there are various treatment. The best acne spot treatment i have noticed is RELOGY which really work. Relogy clears your breakout in just two simple steps. Beside this there are numerous other treatments but in my experience relogy is by far the best. Medication is not only enough to stop breakouts various factors such as stress, lack of sleep, hormonal change also contribute to it.
Last edited by admin on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising product removed - see forum rules

aramintaroxana

by aramintaroxana on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:34 am

Make a mixture of cinnamon powder and nectar and apply on your pimples before you head off to mattress in the night. Wash it with warm water when you wake up in the morning. Do this for a fortnight and watch your pimples vanish.

Take a few pieces of jaiphal (nutmeg), mix it with some unboiled milk and apply the paste on your acne. Wash it off after about two hours.

brooketaylor

by brooketaylor on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:44 pm

hi everyone
i have suffered from acne problems since two years...i was always an embarassment for myself...i have lost all my hope and confidence too.....but now i have solution in my hand i have used dermology acne tratment cream....

AlbertJohnSmith

by AlbertJohnSmith on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:16 am

Hi. I have so many acne on my face, I am now going to avail services of some renowned and reliable skin care center, so that I can get rid of this issue.

MartinOOO

by MartinOOO on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:21 pm

I love teenage dream by mama nature. It really clears away acne and excess oiliyness. Three of my friends have tried it - two say its great and another says it doesn't work.

66 posts