Best Acne Treatment I've Ever Used

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

66 posts
CynthiaNoel

by CynthiaNoel on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Best Acne Treatment I've Ever Used

To get rid of acne you need to take care of your skin. Drink 15 glass of water in a day and eat well balanced diet means eat more green vegetables and fruits in your diet. Avoid junk food as much as you can. If you still feel no difference than you must take dermalmd acne treatment serum.

albertwilliam

by albertwilliam on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:38 am

Really nice to see all these tips for getting best acne treatments. Thanks for sharing this thread.

aisforandi

by aisforandi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:46 am

Hi there! I have suffered with chronic acne most of my life. I finally found Dr. Rahimi at the
Los Angeles Acne Center. He offers many different treatments for acne and acne scarring including creams, pills, acutane, peels, injections and laser treatments. Dr. Rahimi is one of the most experienced acne surgeons in Los Angeles; he will put together an individual treatment regimen that fits your goals and budget. I highly recommend. Good luck!

emmaclark07

by emmaclark07 on Mon May 01, 2017 10:47 am

I have used Cerave acne product. I really happy after using it. It is an expensive product but it gives 100% results for acne prevention. With the use of acne products, you can be reduce acne irritation, avoid scars, diminishing itching, also calms your skin and much more.
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Recommendations permitted but URL's to purchase/advertise not permitted and therefore removed

MarianDunn

by MarianDunn on Fri May 12, 2017 7:26 am

I've been using dermalmd acne treatment Serum for about 11 years now. It has always helped whenever I have gotten pimples and by far the only product to work on my sensitive face.

alainajhon

by alainajhon on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:44 am

The dermalmd acne serum is pretty good since i use this pdt no more acne on my face.its pretty good..its fading fast and the spots are going..buy it i recommend dermalmd.doing good...

NikkiFenn

by NikkiFenn on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:30 am

My teenager has really bad acne and I feel so heartbroken for her. We've tried everything - adjusting her diet, expensive cleansers, etc and that has helped some but she needed something to spot treat the worst of her breakouts. I ordered dermalmd blemish serum hoping it would not fail us and it exceeded our expectations! She used it as a spot treatment over the weekend and by Monday we could already tell a difference. Her blemishes were already dry and smaller after only 2 days! This mom is extremely thankful and I know she is too! Highly recommend!

andreaswift

by andreaswift on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:24 am

Thanks for sharing! you can also try the laser treatment for the acne scars. The laser treatment gives the best and permanent result for acne scars.

Lisa Andrew

by Lisa Andrew on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:46 am

Hi Guys, Finally I found a place where I can share my acne problem with you. I am 45 years old and had skin pigmentation problem from very long time. I tried many things to get rid of this problem but all it results to zero. After that, my best told me about the cysteamine cream for my pigmentation problem and I used this cream and I can the results within 6 weeks.I want to thanks for this great product.

albertwilliam

by albertwilliam on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Apple cider vinegar is a powerhouse when it comes to acting as an acne remedy. Why? It kills off the bacteria that may be causing all the trouble in the first place. It also becomes alkaline, and balances the pH of your skin, which in turn makes it harder for bacteria to thrive.

66 posts