acne treatment

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

18 posts
ronney23

by ronney23 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:28 am

Re: acne treatment

This is an easy way to get rid of pimples overnight. You have to pack up some crushed ice in an aluminum foil in order to prevent them from getting melted quickly. Then put it inside a plastic bag and wrap up the pack with a thin towel. Now apply it over the pimples for 10 to 15 minutes. This will shrink the pores forcing the oil and dirt out of it. When the two main culprits are out, you can expect the pimple to clear up in no time.

meerakannan

by meerakannan on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:22 am

Some Acne treatment include,

. Clean with warm water
. Apply benzoyl peroxide
. Applying salicylic acid
. Apply prescription antibiotic gels, creams, or lotions
. Apply azelaic acid

hopjacob12

by hopjacob12 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:28 am

no body like acne go to your dermatologist.

aisforandi

by aisforandi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:48 am

Hi there! I have suffered with chronic acne most of my life. I finally found Dr. Rahimi at the
Los Angeles Acne Center. He offers many different treatments for acne and acne scarring including creams, pills, acutane, peels, injections and laser treatments. Dr. Rahimi is one of the most experienced acne surgeons in Los Angeles; he will put together an individual treatment regimen that fits your goals and budget. I highly recommend.

LoraSunny

by LoraSunny on Tue May 02, 2017 9:08 pm

I am 32 years old. I got rid of acne about 4 years ago. I stopped eating frosting and products with high glycemic index. I used it for a year. The acne disappeared. Now I eat everything and my skin looks good :) But it was not effective for my fiance. He had acne at 15 and only now his skin starts to improve (now he is 34). It was not helpful to him. My fiancé is so happy he has found really effective methods ... maybe someone will use it. My fiance first time in his life hopes to become acne.

Good Luck!
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed May 03, 2017 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Promotional URL not allowed: Removed

julius22

by julius22 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:47 am

i had acne and treated with dermalmd acne treatment.happy with the result.recommended it to get clear skin.

drmohansingh

by drmohansingh on Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:14 pm

Acne is the most common problem. It is a skin problem. Use natural products. Use aloe vera gel, sunscreen lotion. avoid chemicals.

jacklury

by jacklury on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:31 am

If you are worried about acne then you have to go for treatment. Now A days you can get many information in google like home tips, Medication, Cream etc. So you have to select any of this good treatment

18 posts