GOD's ACNE MIRACLE: SEASALT

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
nikkipiamonte0327

by nikkipiamonte0327 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:12 pm

GOD's ACNE MIRACLE: SEASALT

Guys,

If the apple cider vinegar hasn't been working for you, this next thing for sure will,-SEA SALT!
oh yes reviews are few yet when you get to read them, everyone's been talking about how it literally cured their acne.so since I find the apple cider a little stinky, why not try this said miracle from GOD,and know what I can say about it,?WOW!!im really wowed much more by this than my apple cider, since it doesn't dry out my skin like the effective vinegar.so this is literally a must if you think you've tried almost every thing cheap n expensive, try this and I'm sure you'll thank God for making the oceans!:)

How to use sea salt on acne:
Put on a spray bottle, about 1/4 of the bottle you use then
Just put on mineral water., (I think any water will do I just prefer the sure clean one)
Spray on cottonballs(3 cottonballs as always) meaning use it 3x

And that will be every morning and night after your favorite cleanser

So guys Hope I've helped and Godbless:)))

nikkipiamonte0327

by nikkipiamonte0327 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Re: GOD's ACNE MIRACLE: SEASALT

This seemed to have clogged my pores because the first two nightz i used it, my whiteheads appeared on my chin.i was thinking maybe because of the undissolved particles left in the solution.i couldve microwaved it before use but id rather go back to apple cider.when i got back to apple cider vinegar, everything got back to normal,nothing really beats bragg's apple cider vinegar that even if it stinks a little and my husband doesnt really love the smell, it gers to clear my face in a matter of time!im stunned.:)

2 posts