Clean &.Clear ruined my skin

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
Exclamationmark

by Exclamationmark on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Clean &.Clear ruined my skin

I'm not sure if this belongs here coz I'm new... But here :3. :D if you can please suggest a solution. And I guess this provides something such as a warning.

In the month of about June-July I purchased the Clean & Clear pimple advantage kit. This included toner, moisturiser, face wash and a fast spot clearing gel. My skin was pretty good considering my age of 14. I had blackheads(that were only visible if you looked really close) and a little pimple here and there but hardly visible. I think that my skin was recovering from the severe scene I had in my earlier years of puberty and my skin was finally going to go back to normal. As I saw the kit in the supermarket I thought that it wouldn't hurt to try and get rid of all the little pimples that were "here and there." I was wrong. *dramatic pause*.

I begun using it and noticed that my pimples had gone but other pimples had appeared in the process but were not as bad. I thought that maybe it was just a slight reaction and a small price to pay for getting rid of the other pimples. So I continued to use the product to get rid of the developed pimples. So then I think I was a little stupid and didn't think of the consequences and continued using the product even though it dried out my skin. I think I began to rip or flake of my skin by using this product but it was not visible to my eyes. Then finally after about 1 months I had noticed something was wrong. Ugly as pimples and scars had developed on both cheeks. Considering that I have combination skin my cheeks are the dry part so the cheeks were the most likely for the break out.

So it was part of my own ignorance that caused this problem, but the product should have warned me that it causes severe dryness and flaky skin. My skin has turned from almost perfect skin to a mushroom forest of acne on the sides of my cheeks. As I am a self conscious teenager I am afraid to go out as much as I used to. I returned to my old products namely. Simple Moisturser. Young Natio Toner and Simple Face wash. I used these products when I had my 'ok' skin and they tamed it pretty well but considering the ever changing condition of my skin they do not work on erasing my acne.

So I seek working products, a solution and tips on how to return to my normal face. Please c: . I'll upload photos of my skin before and after once I get on a computer. Thank you if you have read my post equal to an essay.

Nellysierra12

by Nellysierra12 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Re: Clean &.Clear ruined my skin

I recommend you moisturize your skin with organic unrefined coconut oil. Coconut oil is an effective way to treat acne.

2 posts