Cleanser and moisturiser

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

6 posts
MegaLEMON

by MegaLEMON on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:39 pm

Cleanser and moisturiser

Posted Today, 12:53 PM
Hi for nearly 2 years I have been using the Dr.Murad acne range. I have combination skin, and have had acne since I'm 10 and I am now 21. I am using dianette aswell and The last two weeks I find my skin awfully dry, irritated and big cystic pimples have been appearing. I'm now looking to change my cleanser and moisturiser because I feel the Dr Murad ones are irritating my skin because they are too heavy. Any suggestions for a light cleanser soap that will clean my skin and help with my acne and a light moisturiser so it's not so dry? Any help would be great! Thank you in advance.

joffreycollins

by joffreycollins on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:47 am

Re: Cleanser and moisturiser

Seek the help of a dermatologist if you still have problems and haven't found a solution.

RoseGul1

by RoseGul1 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:44 pm

I've tried this baking soda also but what I do is mix it with coconut oil. So 1 part baking soda, 1/2 part coconut oil. Then rub in small circles all over the infected part and rinse! How's it working so far along for you?
FAi

RoseGul1

by RoseGul1 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:15 pm

I've tried this baking soda also but what I do is mix it with coconut oil. So 1 part baking soda, 1/2 part coconut oil. Then rub in small circles all over the infected part and rinse! How's it working so far along for you?
Last edited by talkhealth on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed, commercial promotion not allowed per our terms and conditions.

6 posts