No to Diary AND SOY when Acne is an Issue

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

2 posts
Rejuvem.Juan

by Rejuvem.Juan on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:02 am

No to Diary AND SOY when Acne is an Issue

My sister had heard from her friends that removing Diary from her diet would improve her Acne and so she did just that, with some fairly decent results. However, she really missed her bowls of cereal in the morning so she started drinking Soy Milk and her face ended up twice as bad as before. It turns out that just like me, she's allergic to Soy. To top it off, Soy spurs increased estrogen levels which are definitely not good for a teenager. We started buying a Coconut/Almond Mix of Milk, and not only does it taste great, but we didn't have to worry about any allergy issues (though I'm sure there are some people who are allergic to Coconuts, Almonds or both... check with your Allergist)
At any rate, this stopped any new outbreaks, and helping along we got her the Melaleuca Clarity (the same company that makes Melaleuca Renew) and that helped clear up the added marks she got from the Soy Milk. Moral of the story.. STAY AWAY FROM SOY!

rohan941

by rohan941 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:23 pm

Re: No to Diary AND SOY when Acne is an Issue

Your absolutely right, diary products is something one should definitely avoid when experiencing acne it contain growth hormones and inflammatory which increase the risk of severe acne, especially teenagers...great post :D
Last edited by Guest on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.

2 posts