Tea Tree Oil

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

10 posts
lianne082

by lianne082 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:27 am

Tea Tree Oil

Another popular natural treatment for acne is tea tree oil. Tea tree oil acts like an antiseptic and disinfects the pores. In addition, it helps kill the bacteria that cause acne. Just apply one drop of tree tea oil to the affected area three times a day. If the application of undiluted tea tree oil causes skin irritation, redness, and over drying then use a 5 percent solution of tea tree oil.

katelynmseng

by katelynmseng on Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:49 pm

Re: Tea Tree Oil

Can we use tea tree oil in our daily night cream nd apply on our face. which brand should i use?

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:47 pm

Tea Tree Oil is incredibly good for the skin. There are so many skin products with it as an ingredient. The best place to buy such products is the Body Shop: their products are seriously nice.

I don't mean to sound like an advert, but that is the shop I'd start with for skincare products: with any ingredient they're made from.

Bunnykins83

by Bunnykins83 on Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:39 pm

Lavender is also brilliant for inflammation. I use it on an spots I get. (I still get them now and again even though I am over 60).It is also great for burns. I wish I'd known about it years ago when I had severe acne.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:28 pm

Lavender is incredibly good for the skin. Essential oils in general are often used in skincare products. They have a medicinal effect on the skin.

I wouldn't advise mixing essential oils yourself, though: stick with readymade essential oil skincare products. They'll have the right percentage of oils and other ingredients that won't damage or burn your skin. These companies know what they're doing when they make their products.

Anyhow, tea tree oil, lavender, peppermint and other ingredients should soften and smooth your skin. I'd look into these products.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:28 am

Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil, is an essential oil that comes from steaming the leaves of the Australian tea tree. When used topically, tea tree oil is believed to be antibacterial. Tea tree oil is commonly used to treat acne, athlete's foot, lice, nail fungus and insect bites.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:36 pm

I assume The Body Shop sells Tea Tree Oil products. It has antiseptic properties and can be used to treat spots and acne. I would certainly look into using Tea Tree Oil if you're prone to acne. Again, the Body Shop should sell these skincare products.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Wed May 03, 2023 9:14 am

Today, external use of tea tree oil is promoted for various conditions such as acne, athlete's foot, lice, nail fungus, cuts, mite infection at the base of the eyelids, and insect bites.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sun May 07, 2023 7:09 am

advhccenter wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 9:14 am
Today, external use of tea tree oil is promoted for various conditions such as acne, athlete's foot, lice, nail fungus, cuts, mite infection at the base of the eyelids, and insect bites.
This is accurate.

Tea Tree Oil has medicinal purposes. It is a natural anti-septic. That is why so many products are tea tree oil based: the Body Shop being one of them. BUT other shops also sell such products, so I'd certainly look around your local high street for different brands.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:30 am

The native individuals of Australia have customarily utilized tea tree oil as a disinfectant (microbe executioner) and a natural medication. Today, outer utilization of tea tree oil is advanced for different circumstances like skin break out, competitor's foot, lice, nail growth, cuts, vermin contamination at the foundation of the eyelids, and bug chomps.

10 posts