Aloe Vera Gel

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

10 posts
lianne082

by lianne082 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:34 am

Aloe Vera Gel

The soothing and anti-inflammatory properties in aloe vera can treat acne in a matter of a few days. Aloe vera gel is also helpful in healing the scars caused by acne. You can buy aloe vera gel from the market or get pure aloe vera gel by cutting a leaf off an aloe vera plant and squeezing the gel from the middle. Apply the aloe vera gel to the affected area twice daily.

justinhaddin

by justinhaddin on Fri May 01, 2015 5:15 am

Re: Aloe Vera Gel

I am very interested in trying aloe vera gel. Thank you for your wisdom......

Gabriela_GS

by Gabriela_GS on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:36 pm

Hello, everyone! I`m Gabie and I`m new to this forum.

I am 26 - year old woman. I have prbolems with my skin for 3 years. When I was teenage I had clear skin until my hormones messed up. Finally I found a solution!

I`ve started drink Aloe vera gel with red cranberries because of chronic cystitis and after a little while I saw that my skin is look better. I`ve decided to buy some face cream with aloe vera gel and propolis and pure aloe vera gel. After that I bought fdace scrab with aloe vera. Now I receive compliments! I`m so happy!

I learned about aloe vera in other forum and now I want to be helpful for other people because I`m healthier than ever!

And one last thing - it`s important to know than only the gel is healthy. The products that you will use must not have the whole leaf - only the gel inside.

andreaswift

by andreaswift on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:15 pm

The soothing and anti-inflammatory properties in aloe vera can treat acne in a matter of a few days. Aloe vera gel is also helpful in healing the scars caused by acne. You can buy aloe vera gel from the market or get pure aloe vera gel by cutting a leaf off an aloe vera plant and squeezing the gel from the middle. Apply the aloe vera gel to the affected area twice daily.
Thanks for sharing tip :)

ericpartlu

by ericpartlu on Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:58 pm

Aloe Vera is very beneficial for skin as well diabetes also. I have been using aloe-vera for many years. I take aloe-vera twice a day in capsule form and I find very good results. I have very good skin and also maintain my constipation problems.

SearsNaturals

by SearsNaturals on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:23 am

AYURVEDIC Pure Natural Aloe Vera Gel is a multipurpose gel for face, body, and hair.

Aloe Vera Gel is natural antibacterial properties protect skin from pollution and chemical abuse. A miracle plant, Aloe Vera is known to be highly beneficial to keep skin clean, healthy and glowing.

Features & Benefits of Ayurvedic Pure Natural Aloe Vera Gel:
  • Nourishes skin and keeps it hydrated
    Protects skin from sun damage and pollution
    Repairs and protects skin all day long
    No Artificial colors, non-perfumed
    no chemical
    99% organic, 100% natural and pure aloe vera gel
    Soothes sunburn and treats rashes, cuts
    Use as a hair conditioner
    No uncomfortable stickiness
    Free of Phthalates, parabens, sulfates, SLS

zsacream

by zsacream on Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:42 am

Yes, Aloe Vera helps to get rid of the cystic acne. Implement the gel of Aloe Vera on the affected area, and you do not need to rinse it off and help to reduce swelling and inflammation of the pimples.

arvbuttar

by arvbuttar on Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi,
Aloe vera gel is the best way to get rid of skin related problems.
Thanks.

drarjunsharda

by drarjunsharda on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:14 am

Aloe Vera Gel is best remedies, if it doesn't work then you must try an ayurvedic treatment of acne scars.

SallyGreen

by SallyGreen on Wed May 08, 2019 7:44 am

I use aloe vera gel for face and it reduces redness. I don't know does it help with acne scars or not, because I do pilling every month, but I sure in redness. Also, it's perfect as after shaving gel.

10 posts