anyone tried this?

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy

15 posts
westeremma

by westeremma on Mon May 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Re: anyone tried this?

i tried Aknicare but it didn't help me so much, glad to hear that it is for you...!

SecretB5StopsAcne

by SecretB5StopsAcne on Fri May 11, 2012 6:13 am

Acne is one of the common problem of most of the people and so is mine. I am facing the problem of acne for more than 3 months and I want to get rid of it . Please give me some solution for it.

Lucy11

by Lucy11 on Fri May 11, 2012 3:17 pm

What have you tried so far? As i'm sure you know, as you seem very knowledgeable, what works for one doesn't always for another but if we all share tips then hopefully we can all help each other.

Lucy11

by Lucy11 on Fri May 18, 2012 11:42 am

Well i have exactly one week left on my Help treatment. To start with on this second course i thought it was helping. My spots did seem less red and inflamed. However last night i was really shocked to see that they are looking really angry again. I don't understand why. I am exercising more than ever before, eating ok, taking the help, using tea tree wash daily and the face mask once a week and drinking lemon water.

Where am i going wrong? So frustrated! I plastered witch gel on last night which has brought them down but for how long?! Nothing seems to be a solution!

Lucy11

by Lucy11 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Still got the same problem Finished the help treatment and no diference - can't afford to keep trying it. I am going to speak to my GP when i next go and see if i can get referred to a dermatologist. I feel bad taking up the doctors time for acne when there are sick people who need appointments. Does anyone else feel like that? If i go about something else i am happy to bolt it on but i rarely go and my skin is getting me down so much now.

15 posts