Are You a Woman with Psoriasis?

Moderator: talkhealth

1 post
AlliebOngo

by AlliebOngo on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:40 am

Are You a Woman with Psoriasis?

Hello everyone :)

I am a research student with The Open University and I am looking for female volunteers who would like to talk about their experiences of having psoriasis whilst pregnant and/or whilst becoming a mother. I am especially interested in hearing your views on patient care at this time in your life.

Volunteering would involve taking part in an interview with me, Allie, a fellow woman with psoriasis. Interviews can be conducted at a time and place convenient to you. It could be a face-to-face interview or via the telephone or Skype, whatever would be most comfortable for you.

I would expect interviews to last from thirty minutes to an hour. You would not be named in the research project to protect your identity. You would also be able to read and comment on the findings of my project prior to its final writing up, as I want to make sure I have really understood your experiences. Of course you can also have a full copy of my research project once it has been completed and marked by the university.

If you or anyone you know, is interested in taking part in my research and would like further information, please contact me via the details below.

Best wishes and thank you for reading,

Allie Steemson

Mobile: 07545 063513
email: psoriasis.research@yahoo.com