Psoriasis treatments survey: Traditional medicines

Moderator: talkhealth

7 posts
Gwenaelle

by Gwenaelle on Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Psoriasis treatments survey: Traditional medicines

Hello everyone,

During this academic year, we’ll have to make a presentation on the use of traditional medicines over psoriasis, the reason why I’ll have to make this little survey. Do you still use traditional method of healing? What kind of traditional medicines do you use?

Thank you for sharing your experiences

Tchad_smith

by Tchad_smith on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:33 am

Re: Psoriasis treatments survey: Traditional medicines

Hi Gwenaelle,

I’ve got relatives who have psoriasis, as treatments they tend to use natural remedies including traditional medicines such as plant ointment from the famous Chinese herbal medicines “indigo naturalis” for example, they are proven to be effective so they often order the product.

Gwenaelle

by Gwenaelle on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Thanks for replying Tchad,
According to you and from your relatives’ experiences, which is the best or let's say the most effective in terms of psoriasis treatment, traditional or modern medicine?

Gwenaelle

by Gwenaelle on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:30 pm

HelenLouise wrote:Hi Gwenaelle,

I hope you get some good responses to your post for your presentation.

Helen
Thank you Helen, I hope too ^ ^

Tchad_smith

by Tchad_smith on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:37 am

Gwenaelle wrote:Thanks for replying Tchad,
According to you and from your relatives’ experiences, which is the best or let's say the most effective in terms of psoriasis treatment, traditional or modern medicine?
I wouldn’t say traditional medicine is the most effective but through medicinal plants, we’ve seen great results but I really don’t know for the others. There’s also a book which best explained traditional medicines uses “The secret of traditional medicines” the health publishing company edition, I don’t know if you ever heard of it but it is really helpful to cope with medicinal plants properties, traditional medicines in general...

7 posts