Diet Heals Psoriasis

Moderator: talkhealth

11 posts
Kanth

by Kanth on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Re: Diet Heals Psoriasis

I have had Psoriasis all over my body for over 10 years now and no medicine ever helped except Methotrexate which I stopped 2 years ago. it started in my scalp and when I peeled off the extra skin watery substance came. I didn't knew at that time that my life is going to change from that point onwards. And finally my life changed again after I discovered what Papaya can do to Psoriasis. It was an accidental discovery after years of keen observation on how my Psoriasis reacted to my food habits. I am very happy ever since I have started consuming 1 Glass of ripe Papaya juice everyday empty stomach in the morning and of-course moisturizing cream to be applied when it aggravates. It may not work for all but I would be glad if at least some of you benefit from my suggestion. There is no other medicine that I use and I am perfectly alright now. Avoid Chicken and Sea food. Few additional points that I noticed are tobacco in all forms aggrevates Psoriasis. Rice should be prepared such that the starch is drained. The green chillies that are fried in oil and salt sprinkeld over it that is served with Samosa etc., is not good. Avoid them. If you benefit from Papaya as I suggested please do confirm such that others will also gain confidence and get rid of Psoriasis. I go to the local stores and buy the Papaya fruit, I peel the skin and make a paste of it and apply over my skin as an ointment one hour before bath. I eat the raw but ripe fruit as the flesh attains orange to red color, approximately 200 grams every day empty stomach in the morning. You will feel the difference within 15 days 80% of my P was gone. Tobacco is our enemy in all forms, likewise Chicken and sea food. Avoid them. I am so glad that GOD has shown me the way out of P. Life is so beautiful. Good Luck.

CAUTION: For those women seeking babies, Papaya is not good as I have read in Wikipedia that it is known for its contraceptive properties. Please be careful. May GOD bless the suffering.

11 posts