Indigo Naturalis - Champori !!!! Incredible stuff

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

1 post
itchyscratchy003

by itchyscratchy003 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Indigo Naturalis - Champori !!!! Incredible stuff

Hi. I had horrible, horrible hand eczema for 4 years. I have tried everything under the sun, and the only thing that I could find that helped was Champori products for psoriasis. They have products for eczema and products for psoriasis, but I decided to try the psoriasis products for my hand eczema because my doctor had said that my hand eczema (with the little tiny itchy blisters, scales, lumps, splitting, bleeding, pus, etc) acted like psoriasis. I noticed a little results after 1 day but was hesitant to believe it was working. Within a week, there was no denying that it was helping. Within a month, the improvement was so significant. I honestly think it has saved my sanity. Champori for psoriasis uses indigo naturalis (something the Chinese have been using for centuries). The product is all natural and it has a money-back guarantee. So there is nothing to lose for trying it. I know how hard and stressful the hand eczema can be, so hopefully champori can also help someone else. (Also, for immediate itching relief, ice helped numb it at times so I could get some sleep.) But please try Champori for psoriasis. Good luck!!!
Last edited by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: unauthorised URL removed, check forum rules.