skintoskin Clothing

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
worriedmum2410

by worriedmum2410 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 am

skintoskin Clothing

Hi, I found this website last week and initially I was looking for reviews on this skintoskin clothing range. I had seen them at the Pharmacy show and they said there clothing could really improve my 6month old daughters way of life!

I couldn't find any online reviews, so I took the plunge and ordered 1 skin to skin sleep suit and a pair of socks. I really can't speak highly enough of it! My daughter has slept every night since she's been wearing the sleep suit, I absolutely love it! I have ordered more of the range and can't wait to get it on her! I have a feeling she will be living in the stuff!! :)

I believe its NHS approved and the guy on the stand told me the NHS were looking into prescribing it. (that would be nice) ;-)

Anyway, just thought I'd share my experiences as I can't find any others.

Jimbob

by Jimbob on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:14 am

Re: skintoskin Clothing

Does the skintoskin clothing wash well? My son suffers with severe atopic eczema and we are thinking of ordering some of this clothing for him. Last time I enquired it was still not available on the NHS. Our funds are limited so if we are going to buy this clothing I realy need to know how well it washes and how long it lasts really.

Kelly

2 posts