M&S skinkind school uniform

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

4 posts
Jimbob

by Jimbob on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:51 pm

M&S skinkind school uniform

We have just purchased 2 pairs of M&S skinkind school uniform trousers for my ds. Today is his first day of wearing them but he seemed to like them when he tried them on yesterday and was happy to wear them today. They do feel nice and soft. I looked into them once before but my ds is small for his age and they just did not fit. From what I have read they have changed in the past year and now have a better fitting. There are a few comments about the colour but this is more with the black ones and not the grey. So far I am impressed. I have actually just ordered the skinkind polo shirts to. They get great reviews so thought I would give them a try.

Jimbob

by Jimbob on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:53 am

Re: M&S skinkind school uniform

We now have the polo shirts aswell as the trousers and they both wash well. My son says they are much more comfortable which is the most important factor.

Jimbob

by Jimbob on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:43 pm

I am very happy with how the skinkind trousers and polo shirts have washed. I will not hesitate to order these again. Definitely worth the money.

Jimbob

by Jimbob on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:10 am

We will not be getting the skinkind trousers again for the new school year as they did not last well really. We are going to try the 100% cotton school trousers from John Lewis. The polo shirts have done well though and will consider getting these again.

4 posts