Aloe Vera Juice

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

4 posts
niging

by niging on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:56 am

Aloe Vera Juice

I recently heard of someone giving their child aloe vera juice to drink with very good results. Has anyone one else tried this and if so what dosage would they recommend? My daughter of 7 has been suffering terribly for the last 4 years with eczema and we are willing to give anything a try.

sharonbaker

by sharonbaker on Thu May 12, 2011 6:11 am

Re: Aloe Vera Juice

Aloe Vera juice is good for health and skin.... But i didn't use it for treating to eczema. So i don't have knowledge about it... otherwise it is one of the best product for whole body.....

Regards
lovegra

Weasel144

by Weasel144 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:09 am

I drink Aloe Vera Juice on a regular basis simply for its other benefits. It's never had a positive (or negative) affect on my eczema

hronis

by hronis on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Weasel144 wrote:I drink Aloe Vera Juice on a regular basis simply for its other benefits. It's never had a positive (or negative) affect on my eczema
hi, i suffer from eczema 7 years now and i am 25. i have been dringing aloe gel (a psoriasis patient adviced me to do so). How long have you been drinking and in what quantities? i was told to drink at least 100ml daily...what do you thing? i noticed that from when i started my eczema is getting worse due to aloe, and i red that this is normal and known as heal crisis (also known in homeopathy).

4 posts