Severe Overnight Swelling Eyelid Eczema

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

2 posts
CaliEyelidEczema

by CaliEyelidEczema on Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:18 pm

Severe Overnight Swelling Eyelid Eczema

Hi everybody! I am 31 and have been suffering from eczema for several years now. I usually have it pretty under control and have been trying to stop using steroid creams since my main problem with eczema is my eyelids. Things have been going pretty well but the past two days I've woken up with severely swollen eyelids. The air is getting drier since winter is coming so I have been sleeping with my humidifier and I also have an air purifier in my room as well to help with my eczema. We have been having really bad air quality with the wildfires this week so I have my windows closed. I just dont understand why I'm having this flare up and I cant seem to get it under control. Before bed I wash my face with CereVe Moisturizing Facial Wash and then I slather on CereVe Healing Ointment and have my air purifier and humidifier going and two pillows to prop up my head.

Any advice to help stop of cut down on my eyelid swelling?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:23 pm

Re: Severe Overnight Swelling Eyelid Eczema

Hi CaliEyelidEczema

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear about your discomfort. I would recommend that you try and see your doctor as soon as possible especially with the swelling to your eyelids. Some of our members may also be able to advise.

Please let us know you get on.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts