really struggling :(

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

4 posts
Beth1996

by Beth1996 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:21 pm

really struggling :(

I'm 17 and have suffered with excema all my life. I have tried everything: steroid creams, moisturisers, body washes...and nothing seems to work! Recently though, I have had a huge flare up: on my arms, neck, chest, face and legs. I am having 2 baths a day so I can bathe in the excema body wash, it is really painful and although it looks slightly better when I get out, it soon gets dry and sore again. u am also constantly putting on creams and moisturisers to stop the dry and tight feeling (especially on my face), BUT it creates a burning sensation and is unbearable!! This is really getting me down, and I am really upset about it. I am trying a new herbal treatment which is expensive and doesn't seem to make any difference. This is the worst flare-up I have experienced, and is affecting my sleep as touching the pillow causes pain and my arms to bleed. I need some help with what to try next, because I am in so much pain and it is getting me down. Thank you xxxx

Marcie Mom

by Marcie Mom on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:10 am

Re: really struggling :(

Hi Beth,

So sorry to hear of your worsening eczema.. hugs. Have you taken a patch test? Maybe it'd be of some help as to which ingredient in products is causing the burning sensation? And any advice by doc on skin infection? I know staph bacteria will promote skin inflammation and making eczema skin hard to recover, even with the topical medication. Maybe you can post which area you live near and see if anyone has a good doc to recommend - I live in Singapore, so too far away, have a toddler with eczema.

Take care,
Mei
Mei
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Mei - Founder of http://www.EczemaBlues.com and Mom to Marcie
Visit Mei on her talkhealth blog all about eczema http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog/author/mei_m/

jrobinson0731

by jrobinson0731 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 am

I found a solution for my four year old that works like bleach baths but you can shower and it really takes the sting out. even on open wounds my children have never complained about this solution burning but it did heal her eczema rapidly. We saw improvements in as little as a week. She went from 40% covered to 2% in 12 weeks. The dr who created CLn had eczema and he said he was sick of taking baths he said he wasn't a bath kind of guy and needed the simplicity of a shower. it took 4 years to create this product but it works! below is what I used here as an intro but it will tell you anything you want to know I think about how CLn has worked for us!

Hi, I am Jessica. I am a mom to four kids who all suffer with some type of eczema. We've had different severities, causes and one common cure that changed our lives for the better!

My 4 year had seen every single kind of "ist" there is out there to help with eczema and cellulitis. We had a pulmonologist because when she had a flare it always turned to croup, we had a gastro because she seemed to have reflux, we thought she had auto immune disease. ALL of her ailments were cured when she got on a study with her dermatologist. We began using a product called CLn body wash. It takes the place of the bleach baths and is used like a body wash. I know lots of doctors are recommending bleach baths for eczema patients and this is so much easier and some much gentler and it works! She went from 40% of her body covered to 2% in 12 weeks. We now only trust the CLn products with our family.

My 5 year old struggles with eczema also but not as severe as my daughter. His biggest thing is falling on the playground or riding his bike and getting strawberrys or road rash Guess what? before he would have gotten staph or an infection just from those tiny wounds. NOT ANYMORE he immediately asks to go to clean his sores with CLn and they are almost healded in a day or two.

My three year old is extremely allergic to insect bites and he gets spots swollen like golf balls under his skin when bitten. My pediatrician prescribed a steroid ointment to put on them. I didn't even fill the Rx I instead washed them with CLn body wash and then put their moisturizer on it and vavoom gone in a day!

My older daughter is 11 and her face is starting to break out and get pimples and oily she uses CLn facial and her pimples go away within a few days

I was seeing a dermatologist for cystic acne. He put me on an oral medication and an ointment. My lips swelled up and felt like the were ripping open I started using the CLn Facial and my clarisonic and the acne is gone. If I feel that I am getting another painful under the skin pimple I rub CLn on it and leave it over night they are gone SIGNIFICANTLY faster than in the past and do not leave scars.

My husband suffered from folliculitis. We bought the shampoo and after about 6 weeks it was completely gone.

We believe in CLn and use all of their products. Its nice we can have one brand that we trust for the whole family.

Thanks
Jessica
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as overt promotion of products is not permitted in our forums - see forum rules for more info

thtyndall

by thtyndall on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:32 pm

I am happy to tell you that I have been working with a company for the past 3 years that not only has a lotion that works very well for eczema but also produces other household products that improve eczema and other skin & health conditions. Sometimes there are other contributing factors through other products we use in our homes that make eczema worse. I don't sell any products but can show you how to get them if you are interested.

4 posts