Roscea

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy, CherrySencha, TalontedLex, JulieBC*

4 posts
gina8881

by gina8881 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:21 pm

Roscea

Hi im gina

i have rosacea i have had the condition for about 4 years now

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:15 pm

Re: Roscea

Hello Gina

Welcome to talkhealth it's nice to have you in our forums. Sorry to hear about your rosacea, you should head over to NHS choices page on rosacea here:

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Rosacea/Pa ... ction.aspx

Also, we are launching a talkrosacea hub over the next couple of months so please check back as there will be lots of additional information which may be of help.

Any more questions feel free to post in our forums :)

With Thanks

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

melbell32

by melbell32 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Hi Gina I'm Melanie, I also have rosacea, have had it for as long as I can remember now and at times it is incredibly painful and often takes ages to clear up any breakouts I get, do you take medication for yours or herbal remedies, is there anything you do or usethat is particularly effective?

macygravy

by macygravy on Sun May 22, 2016 7:58 am

I agree that there is very little 'over the counter' products to help people with this condition, a trip to your doctors to start you on treatment will help there are new creams that help both redness alone and also something for people who suffer from different types of spots. I always think go armed with knowing what is available. Let me know if you would like any more information on this
Stacey
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

4 posts