Christmas rosacea flare-up recovery

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy, CherrySencha, TalontedLex, JulieBC*

4 posts
JulieBC*

by JulieBC* on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Christmas rosacea flare-up recovery

Christmas food, drink and makeup caused me to have a larger flare-up. I knew it would happen, but I decided that celebrating was worth the symptoms.
I've been drinking water, doing LED light therapy every day and keeping up with steady skin care.
Any other recommendations to get through this quickly? :oops:
Julie
Rosacea Ambassador & talkhealth Forum Moderator
Rosacea Geek & Guinea Pig
My rosacea blog: http://www.treatrosacea.wordpress.com
My rosacea YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/rosaceatreatm ... ithjuliebc

MonicaChortle

by MonicaChortle on Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:51 pm

Re: Christmas rosacea flare-up recovery

I have Rosacea that has flared up. I have been using dermalmd rosacea serum for the first time and for 3 days and already am seeing a difference in the redness and overall look of my skin on my face. I also have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all. It just seems to soak right in. My dermatologist has always recommended the dermalmd brand for my hands but this redness relief serum is wonderful and may save a trip to the dermatologist for me for now.

jollymolly

by jollymolly on Thu May 11, 2017 4:35 pm

When I get the occasional flare up I just use my pro-skin rosacea and it usually clears it up in two to three days. I used to have rosacea constantly but since using this cream there is very little evidence left that I am a rosacea sufferer. My flare ups are usually caused by too much stress, too much alcohol and excessive spicy food.

deidramonika

by deidramonika on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:28 pm

I have rosacea that was flaring up after using an expensive prescription cream for a year. Within a week, I saw a significant improvement in redness and blood vessel appearance. Dermalmd rosacea serum works as well, if not better, than the $150 prescription I was using.

4 posts