How I cured my acne rosacea

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy, CherrySencha, TalontedLex, JulieBC*

4 posts
Mariam12

by Mariam12 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:33 pm

How I cured my acne rosacea

Hi there,

I am from Ireland and struggled for many years with acne rosacea. I now have perfect skin and it just dawned to me today, that I could share how I achieved this, in the hope that it can help any of you out there. My skin was red raw and full of postules, marks and my self confidence was down big time. I tried everything under the sun but my efforts finally paid off about two years ago. I got laser for the max amount of sessions. I then started to use dermologica spf 50 dynamic recovery moisturiser every day and still do. My foundation is Yves Saint Laurent youth foundation serum. I cleanse only once a day with boots no. 7 hotcloth cleanser and use boots organic make up remover pads. I drink plenty of water and eat a healthy vegetarian diet. I do smoke and drink occasionally. I never change my skincare routine from this as if I do, my skin starts to turn bad. I think even for those of you who don't want to do laser, using this cleanser and pads are amazing. Any other products including pads will break me out. Try not to use water on your face either. I don't use toner or exfoilate as any of these aggravate it. My skin is amazing every day now and people compliment it all the time. Im 38 yrs old and very grateful. I hope this helps somebody out there.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:46 am

Re: How I cured my acne rosacea

Hello and thank you for taking the time to post in our forum.

Your post will be of help to others here - it's great to be able to learn what works for others.

Best wishes
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

rosybeachgirl

by rosybeachgirl on Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:55 pm

That’s so great! What kind of laser was it? I’ve been recommended VBeam, but leaning towards IPL. Thanks!

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:42 am

It's good to know acne can be successfully treated.

4 posts