redness concealers

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy, CherrySencha, TalontedLex, JulieBC*

4 posts
blushtone

by blushtone on Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:00 am

redness concealers

Hi. This is my first post. I would like to know if anyone has found a concealer that works for them without causing breakouts. I don't wear makeup but do use a tinted sunscreen which works well but doesn't cover the redness as much as I would like. Any make-up tips for sensitive, rosacea prone skin would be greatly appreciated.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:52 am

Re: redness concealers

Hi blushtone

Thank you for your post. Please have a look at FREE support programme, myrosacea, http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/rosacea.php for additional help, information and support.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

ReeGenesis

by ReeGenesis on Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:34 am

I have currently found a makeup brand that is hypoallergenic and offer a large variety of samples, their ingredients are very minimal for a makeup brand and even though I suffer from serverely sensitive reactive rosacea skin I have just ordered a variety of their mineral makeup concealers and powders. They are called lily lolo and are in the UK, I suggest you check them out. Their samples are 1.50 each so you don't have to worry about wasting money before buying. I hope this helps my dear

Phoenix26

by Phoenix26 on Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:12 pm

Dear blushtone,
Here in Italy there's an excellent makeup brand called Bionike that provides nickel-free products and it's very delicate...it works wonderfully on me ! Hope you are able to buy their products, because I don't know whether or not this brand distributes abroad

4 posts