End of my tether......

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy, CherrySencha, TalontedLex, JulieBC*

2 posts
andyj1888

by andyj1888 on Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:53 pm

End of my tether......

Since December 2017 my face has been breaking out in spots etc. I am male, 37. It started with mainly just the right side of my face, some red spots that would ooze a honey coloured liquid. The docs said it could be Foliculitis and treated me as such. But it never cleared. I am now having breakouts on my forehead, eyelids, chin and both sides of my face. Nowhere else on my body. Weirdly I went on holiday to Portugal for 5 days and my face was the clearest it had ever been. On my 4th day back home, my face is the worst its ever been. I played football on the 3rd night back and my face was really warm. Could I have rosacea? My face does get warm often. The only other thing I can think of is that dairy is causing my breakouts. In Portugal I had very little or no dairy.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:34 am

Re: End of my tether......

Hi andyj1888

Thank you for posting on the forum, we hope that you will receive some replies soon from our other members who may have experienced something similar to you.

You may also want to re-post your question in the Allergy Clinic that we have currently running which is ending today. They will hopefully be able to give you some advice from an allergy perspective as like you mentioned it could be dairy.

http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... s_2020.php

Unfortunately we are unable to give out specific medical advice but would always suggest you go and see your GP again if this continues to worry you.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts