Free Allergy Show in Liverpool.

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, admin, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

1 post
TheKLF99

by TheKLF99 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:59 am

Free Allergy Show in Liverpool.

I was just checking my e-mail inbox this morning and I came across a useful "What's On" e-mail from the Echo Arena.

It was advertising the fact that they are giving away free tickets to the allergy show in the Echo Arena. I took this as quite strange as normally free means you actually have to pay somewhere down the line for something, but I was really shocked that when I went on the site I just filled in a simple form which asked what allergic conditions I have (apparently they even list autism as an allergic condition - puzzled on that one as I'm autistic, or is it that autistic people are more likely to have other allergic conditions - I have asthma and hayfever and possibly a bit of eczema (although the eczema is undiagnosed at present).

Anyway I thought I'd share the link with everyone as I thought it would be so handy and useful for this forum. I have checked through the terms and conditions of posting on these boards and don't think it's against any rules to post this link here as it is helping people with various allergies and it's not any type of referral link or anything so I hope it's ok to post here...

http://www.allergyshow.co.uk/london/e-t ... istration/