Products to help rosacea

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy, CherrySencha, TalontedLex, JulieBC*

1 post
gina8881

by gina8881 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:16 am

Products to help rosacea

I have recently tried a product from protocol-.com i dont know if anyone has tried their products for rosacea ive tried their moisturising facial gel i was a bit dubious at first as i feel unsure of trying a different product for my skin incase it makes it worse which i have done in the past and it has made my rosacea worse however this product has worked wonders for it of anything it has improved the look of my skin i would definately recommend this product for people out therevsuffering with rosacea and can not find a product that works i think its similar to a moisuriser but a different format ive been using this with burts bees soap bark and chamomile deep cleansing cream they work exceptionally good if anyone tries these i would love if you could reach out to me and let me know how they work for you i know rosacea is a uncomfortable skin condition which i have suffered with it for 6 years now and now im thinking there is light at the end of the tunnel i have been feeling a lot happier the past few days as im pleased with the products i have used.