Skinoren and moisturiser. How to apply?

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy, CherrySencha, TalontedLex, JulieBC*

3 posts
Frances489

by Frances489 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Skinoren and moisturiser. How to apply?

For the past few years, I've only used Skinoren as and when I get papules. However, I'm going to start using it more often, daily, as my cheeks are quite red and I'm getting the papules more often.

I wondered about using moisturiser, as my skin is quite dry. Do I put the Skinoren on first and then the moisturiser? Do I have to wait any length of time before applying the moisturiser? After that, can I then put on my foundation? Advice on using Skinoren with moisturiser and makeup would be appreciated.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:50 pm

Re: Skinoren and moisturiser. How to apply?

Thank you for your post.

We have some general information about applying moisturisers with prescription treatments in our MyRosacea Patient Support Programme - it's free to sign up and you can find out more here - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/rosacea.php

With regard to help with these specific products, it would be advisable to have a chat with your healthcare professional who will be able to help.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

iloveskincare

by iloveskincare on Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Re: Skinoren and moisturiser. How to apply?

Hi there :) I've done it both ways. I've put the treatment on first and then moisturizer, and I've also done the moisturizer first before the treatment. I think when you're going to put on foundation after, do the treatment first, wait til it absorbs, and then do the moisturizer, and then the foundation. I've found that Sebamed Moisturizing Face Cream plays nicely with both my treatment and my makeup.

3 posts