Treatment of Rosacea

Moderators: talkhealth, macygravy, CherrySencha, TalontedLex, JulieBC*

41 posts
coxmills

by coxmills on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:40 am

Re: Treatment of Rosacea

I have been using this dermalmd serum for rosacea from 2010 and it works like a charm
It has a nice spicy smell
It may sting a little on application due to it's effective ingredients.so far this is the best serum I have come across for my skin type.can try.

wallace2

by wallace2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:36 am

This dermalmd serum product helps me manage my Rosacea, which comes and goes. When my face begins to have red bumps, I begin to use serum, every morning after washing my face with mild soap

mariamel17

by mariamel17 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:38 am

Hello! Recently I was diagnosed with Rosacea, by far the treatment that has worked the best for me is DermalMD's, it has helped me to control the redness in my cheeks.

Stephan_J

by Stephan_J on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:11 pm

I would like to share my experience with everybody.

I have been suffering from rosacea for 5 years. During this time I have tried everything but nothing worked, until one day I have read on one of the forums about the True Arquebuse Water from 75 herbs (Fabre & Bouet) product of the Swiss Heavenly Flowers Company which cures rosacea in 3 weeks. I started to use the product which is made of 75 different herbs, and after 3 days I could feel the improvement already, the inflammation gradually disappeared, and the red inflamed parts became less and less on my face. Sprayed my face 3 time a day with the Arquebuse Water 75 and about in 3 and half weeks the rosacea completely disappeared from my face. Since then I am still using it once a day to prevent it from reoccurring. I wholeheartedly recommend to everybody the True Arquebuse Water of this Swiss company. I have attached the web page of the company if it helping anybody

http://arquebusade-herbalwater-since1634.com/
http://arquebuse-water.com/

Juliejenkins55

by Juliejenkins55 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:47 am

I was having one of the worst outbreaks of my rosacea. I got dermalmd rosacea serum and immediately put this on and miraculously it was calmed down and the redness and the burning was minimal. I was so afraid it was going to have a smell and it doesn't. Very light and I wore makeup underneath. Dermalmd rosacea serum is incredible and so worth the money. I wasn't able to go anywhere for five days this week because makeup would of irritated it more. I was out the following morning and and so happy I looked normal again!

Raulschmidt

by Raulschmidt on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:49 am

After a week of using dermalmd serum there was an amazing improvement and after few weeks …..completely clears of spots and redness reduced .

bettyandrews

by bettyandrews on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:46 pm

Rosacea is a very serious problem as it causes redness, flushing, skin thickening and many other things. Home remedies are not enough to overcome it and therefore it becomes very frustrating. However, you can treat this problem with the help of Laser treatment for rosacea, the most effective option you must go for that will surely help in fixing this problem. Know more at: https://www.oasisaesthetic.com/take-las ... s-results/

ashleyjackson

by ashleyjackson on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:07 am

Hi,
Rosacea treatments:-
1. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher every day.
2. Wear a wide-brimmed hat when outdoors during the day
3. Avoid the midday sun
Thanks.

shashank16997

by shashank16997 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:40 am

Indian lilac leaves have antibacterial and antifungal properties. They are useful in treating dandruff on eyelashes and scalp. You will get rid of blepharitis when dandruff is treated. Also, you will find relief in eye itching and eye inflammation.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions

Luzinete22

by Luzinete22 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:41 pm

I have had rosacea for the past couple of years and have had a hard time finding a skin regiment that has actually helped. Dermalmd rosacea serum is it! A little goes a long way. It smells good and it’s not greasy at all. Makes my skin feel great!!!

41 posts