How do you manage your everyday pain? Any pain relief?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

42 posts
MsIzabel

by MsIzabel on Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:17 am

Re: How do you manage your everyday pain? Any pain relief?

1-I find that fresh Ginger roots or fresh Turmeric roots, sliced and applied directly on painful area, is very efficient. Please be careful to wash after if you use turmeric as it is yellow and stains a little. I also use the same in hot tea.
Turmeric and Ginger have natural anti-inflammatory proprieties; Turmeric would be best in preventive.
Be cautious of your other health conditions as Ginger seems to boost the immune system and Turmeric to suppress it.
2-Medicine I use for pain management is Alleeve an anti-inflammatory (confirm with your doctor for your own condition)
3-I do Yoga and it helps very well
4-Prayer helps too...Lying down like meditating, I pray "One God of Mercy and Compassion's will" while focussing my attention on the painful areas...
Good Luck

simon6672

by simon6672 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:38 am

I suffer from arthritis and often find that using topical cbd products help provide temporary relief for my pain

i recently discovered cbdnaturelle and their topic CBD cream is great

MollieRhodes

by MollieRhodes on Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:14 pm

In Ayurveda, there are many herbs that provide pain management and decrease inflammation. Here are some herbs that are often used for natural pain relief:
1. Turmeric: Turmeric has a place in traditional medicine practices, such as Ayurveda, which uses the spice to treat many ailments. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of turmeric may benefit people with rheumatoid arthritis as it helps in reducing the inflammation and pain.
2. Flaxseed: Flax need contains ALA and loaded with omega 3 fat, which is a much needs fat we miss in our diet. These fatty acids work wonders in reducing joint inflammation. In Ayurveda. As its a great source of fibre, it can be roasted and then to powdered and used in salads, soups, etc.
3. Ginger: It is believed that ginger is a natural pain reliever can be used for the treatment of pains. This root soothes natural pain as it accelerates recovery and reduces the inflammation caused due to any particular injury. Its anti-inflammatory properties aids in reducing joint pain.
4. Eucalyptus: The oil extracts of eucalyptus known for its inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, and antiseptic qualities, among other valuable properties. In fact, it is suggested inhaling this oil to relieve pain.

It is always better to get treated for pain, or else it may aggravate. For some medications work in the form of pills and supplements, for some, it is therapeutic essential oils and massages, steam bath, or vapour inhaling. In short, healing is possible if you turn to natural herbal solutions.

However, it’s important to exercise caution and medical guidance.

I hope it may help you.
My Best Wishes to you!
Aryan Herbals UK - Supplier and Manufacturer of Herbal Juices and Herbal Powders

GeorgeS54

by GeorgeS54 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:42 pm

Hope you get well soon

GeorgeS54

by GeorgeS54 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:31 am

GeorgeS54 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:42 pm
I used acuraflex for knee pain. It helped me. Don't know about other cremes. Maybe those ones could also help but i did not use them.

Good luck!

George Wells

by George Wells on Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:27 pm

I have not heard of such a drug before. I think it's worth buying and trying.

scilover

by scilover on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:32 am

How about posture? For my job, I have to sit down and work in front of the laptop from morning till night. And lately I've been getting this intense pain at my back.

scilover

by scilover on Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:48 am

The Best Ever wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:39 pm
Poor circulation, both micro and macro, contribute to arthritis. So, improving our microcirculation will definitely reduce our chances of or reduce its symptoms. My gramps also uses the same product to improve microcirculation. I read up on it and what it does is it improves the microcirculation by introducing medical grade vaporized CO2 trandermally or through the skin. So it then signals the body to release more oxygen-rich blood systemically. Gramps been doing great! You should try it, maybe it'll work for u as well :D
I will put on some ointment then go to sleep, actually because I thought that my pain came from the tired feeling. so I better go to sleep.

astonscott

by astonscott on Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:28 am

To get relief from everyday pain, all you need is to pay attention towards your body postures. Do exercises daily. Try to walk for 15-20 minutes daily. If you have severe pains, then you can use the hot and cold therapy gel packs for the better results and quick relief.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:21 pm

Massage ourselves and our muscles often.

42 posts