How do you manage your everyday pain? Any pain relief?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

42 posts
rasayanamayurveda

by rasayanamayurveda on Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:22 am

Re: How do you manage your everyday pain? Any pain relief?

Because of its active ingredient, curcumin, turmeric has long been utilised in Ayurveda medicine to treat pain. However just 2% to 5% of curcumin is found in turmeric. Moreover, just a small portion of curcumin that is consumed enters the bloodstream and inhibits inflammation. Curcumin is broken down into smaller particles using nanotechnology for quick absorption. Your bodily pain quickly goes away as curcumin begins to work. You can therefore move independently and pain-free. Get a radiant face. and have a cheerful attitude all day.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:41 pm

Re: How do you manage your everyday pain? Any pain relief?

I have pains in my right knee. It cracked the other day and hurts when I walk up the stairs. I am 42 years old, so this will happen at this stage of my life. Still, I need to walk up and down the stairs and don't need the pain.

I may try joint supplements to keep my knee socket lubricated, reducing cracking and pain. Because supplements do have benefits to them and they are popular for a reason.

42 posts