Stem cell paste injection for hip & knee pain

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
Pegasus2

by Pegasus2 on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:55 am

Stem cell paste injection for hip & knee pain

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum. I suffer with osteoarthritis of hips & knees. I recently received a adipose stem cell paste injection into my hips & knees. My stem cell physician, Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale, Arizona, harvested the stem cells from my abdomen through a mini-liposuction. Then the stem cells are separated from the fat tissue through computerized equipment . They are then injected into the joint. The stem cells will stay at the injection site for 2years. Stem cells will heal & fight inflammation/pain. The stem cells are capable of growing new cartilage for joints. My joints were popping, grinding, & inflamed. I received my injection on 9/5/2018. My knees and hips feel wonderful. There are other options available instead of medications & joint replacement surgery. :D

genetam1

by genetam1 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:58 am

Re: Stem cell paste injection for hip & knee pain

Hi Could you please tell me do they do this treatment in England in the midlands.

DaPa1968

by DaPa1968 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:26 am

Re: Stem cell paste injection for hip & knee pain

Would this be available in the UK?

3 posts