Arthritis/Joint pain Course Design Input

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
nataliethedpt

by nataliethedpt on Sat May 06, 2023 5:54 pm

Arthritis/Joint pain Course Design Input

Hi all! My name is Natalie, and I am a physical therapist who is passionate about helping people of all ages live high quality lives free of medications, especially for pain. Through my years in this position, I have learned how truly amazing our bodies are at adapting and have come up with principles that I have helped my patients understand in how to reach resolution of their pain and to use those same principles in the future for joint or muscle pain to resolve it independently. I would love to reach more people than just those I see in my clinic. I am looking at designing an online course to help the everyday individual reduce joint and muscle pain to continue to do the things they love to do. I would love to get input from those who love to live a holistic lifestyle what would be helpful for them learn through the medium of an online course!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed May 10, 2023 10:05 am

Re: Arthritis/Joint pain Course Design Input

Your work sounds very interesting, Natalie. I take medication but I also eat the right foods to keep my body functioning properly. Relying on medication alone is not enough for me. I like a diet rich in vegetables and homemade food.

I also keep a regular night-time routine to keep my energy levels up in the daytime.

These are both obvious ways to stay healthy but they work for me.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:48 pm

In rheumatoid joint pain, the body's resistant framework goes after the covering of the joint case, an extreme film that encases every one of the joint parts. This coating (synovial film) becomes aggravated and enlarged. The infection cycle can ultimately annihilate ligament and bone inside the joint

chadjohnson

by chadjohnson on Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:49 pm

I was also having intense pain in my hip, but for a few days, It was good. Is there anything that can help me with that?

4 posts