Increases Blood Flow/Decrease Pain?

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
JonForress

by JonForress on Sat May 20, 2017 2:32 am

Increases Blood Flow/Decrease Pain?

Hi , I am enduring some peripheral neuropathy and have been steered towards a new technology due to the chronic natures for my condition.WHY would increasing my blood flow help?Does anyone have any information beyond what I can Google on the relationship between blood flow and pain?

Healthygirl

by Healthygirl on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:58 pm

Re: Increases Blood Flow/Decrease Pain?

Hello,
I attended a pain workshop a few months ago, where I learnt that pain is actually to do with blood flow. What was revealed to me , was that when we get anxious/ stressed etc. our brain responds in a certain way, that our body feels the pain more. All in all, it is something to do with the body lacking the blood flow to the brain, that stimulates the nerves.
Something new to me, but in a weird way, it seemed to make sense.
Hope this helps you.

katebrownell

by katebrownell on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:01 pm

Vasodilation causes increase in blood flow through vessels which causes relaxation and helps to decrease the sensitivity of pain thus increase blood flow helps in reducing the pain sensitivity.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:19 am

Further developed blood stream not just supplies the muscle with New blood and oxygen, it likewise actually diverts the muscle's loss back to the kidneys. Better waste administration prompts quicker recuperation times, less touchiness after an exercise, and generally further developed tissue wellbeing.

4 posts