general allergy discussions

Moderator: talkhealth

Dust Allergy

Postby Tareq Ahmed on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:28 am

Hi everyone,
I'm facing huge allergically problem from past two years i think .
I face most of the time is dust allergy . It is just hunt my normal life ! I'm just fed up .
So please any one give some suggestion...

And i'm also a health blogger . There is huge people also facing this terrible problem . And they want some suggestions .(link removed by forum moderator)
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms and conditions
Tareq Ahmed

Re: Dust Allergy

Postby talkhealth on Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:48 am

Hi,

great to see you posting here on the forums and sorry to hear about your problems with dust allergy; unfortunately this is a common problem.

Here at talkhealth we offer a number of ways to share information on allergies, so why not have a look around the site at other members discussions to see if you can find any relevant threads to coping with your symptoms?

Also look for the latest advice on the upcoming 'ask the expert' clinic which is starting in February next year http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/online_clinics/online_clinic_on_allergies_2020.php in which you can post more specific questions to one of our allergy experts.

Regards
Talkhealth
talkhealth team
Read our health blog - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/blog
talkhealth

Postby BetterAit on Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Tareq Ahmed wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm facing huge allergically problem from past two years i think .
I face most of the time is dust allergy . It is just hunt my normal life ! I'm just fed up .
So please any one give some suggestion...

And i'm also a health blogger . There is huge people also facing this terrible problem . And they want some suggestions .(link removed by forum moderator)

Hi Tareq,

I sent you PM, please check.

Cheers,
BetterAit

Postby elixirhtcisb on Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:06 am

one of my cousin have allergy from dust and greenrly when she outside then she feel very bad when put the mask in her face and in those days when raining then she aslo feel very uncomfortable from the allergy she have when she need to do to became normal..
elixirhtcisb