weight gain and stroke

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderators: talkhealth, Geckoella

4 posts
mickthehealer

by mickthehealer on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:27 pm

weight gain and stroke

I have put on 2-3 stone after my stroke and found it difficult to shift it, now i have been introduced to juicing fruit and vegetables, its tasty full of vitamins and minerals and none of the nasty fats. I am finally getting my weight under control without losing any nutrition. I went to a workshop at the Core in swindon. Bought a book and a juicer on line and away I go. No reflux problems, you sip it slowly.
Has anyone tried this or have any stats on juicing for stroke recovery.

JudithJohnson

by JudithJohnson on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:39 am

Re: weight gain and stroke

Juicing is really helpful in stroke recovery,it works for my father too.

danakerr

by danakerr on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:45 pm

I agree, juicing is good and effective. Just in case you cannot live up to juicing alone. you may also try taking organic food. It is very healthy and you will see the difference in a shorter period of time. As we know, all-natural food gives so much benefits and they are good for the heart. Avoid stress and fatty foods as much as possible to ensure longer and healthy life. :)

kabirkolle

by kabirkolle on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:39 am

Try to do some form of exercise every day. This can help you burn off calories or maintain a healthy weight.
Watch how much alcohol you drink and try to keep within the recommended amounts.
Eat a healthy, balanced diet.

4 posts