general health discussion

Moderator: talkhealth

How to control high blood pressure

Postby Selenahudson on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:10 am

My mom is a 45-year-old and she suffering high blood pressure problem in last 4 year. Medicine is continuing taking but the BP is 140/80. Can we control the high BP from using home remedies, if yes so, please tell me?
Selenahudson

Re: How to control high blood pressure

Postby bobbyg1229 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Hello Bobbyg1229 here! I have had a history of High blood pressure. I refuse to take meds for this or almost anything! I'm a true believer of natural cures and remedies!. I ran across this book searching for a natural way to lower my blood pressure. this book called The Lost Book Of Remedies and the book has a recipe for a natural way to lower your blood pressure and keep it there! I have taken this for 4 months now and ALL my blood numbers are within normal range! . i have also taken a recipe for gout and helped my uncle to have no more gout!. So many recipes are in this book of lost remedies I truly hope this is what you're looking for! I know we enjoy having it! my medicine cabinet has shrunk A LOT!
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed as contained advertising from outside sources
bobbyg1229

Re: How to control high blood pressure

Postby RalphMcDonald on Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:58 am

In case of blood pressure lifestyle plays an important role in treating it. If you are looking for something that can help your mother, tell her to do lifestyle changes that can make to lower BP and keep it in the range. Some of these lifestyle changes are follows:
Exercising daily about 30 to 60 minutes.
Follow DASH diet which includes fruits, veggies and whole grains.
Try to lose excess weight.
Reduce stress as it can temporarily raise BP
RalphMcDonald