Would you like a free massage?

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

1 post
ccmperry

by ccmperry on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Would you like a free massage?

Dear all,

I am about to graduate in massage therapy, deep tissue Swedish Massage Diploma from the London College of Massage in London. I am doing a Thesis on the positive effects of massage for Eczema sufferers. I need three people whom i could see a few times, hopefully over the course of a couple of months to try an make a real difference to your well being. This is especially effective in relation to those of you who have stress triggers that bring on or aggravate your eczema.

I have had eczema flare-ups for years, as does my brother whom i live with in London. I have been able to positively impact his life through my massage training over the last 7/8 months.

I would be delighted to hear from anyone in London who might be able to discuss with me the possibility of setting up a treatment time.This is without fee - and massages are great!!!

For anyone who is concerned about using oils on the skin, i have soy based oils that are extremely kind and sensitive for even the most sever eczema. I am happy to use a prescribed moisturizing cream if preferred, or equally, i can do a massage over a t-shirt so that there is no skin contact if that is your preference.

Please do get in touch on here if you are interested.

All the best,
C