I need your help

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

1 post
zhao34

by zhao34 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 pm

I need your help

My name is Jing Zhao, a Ph.D. candidate at Purdue University. I am doing a dissertation research project that examines how your perception about online support group influences knowledge sharing and creation in online community. I invite you to participate in the online survey, which takes about 15 minutes to complete. I would greatly appreciate your help if you can input your answers. To take the survey, you should be 18 years old and older.

The link to the survey is: https://purdue.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_38yWFjX7s8JfP4U (please copy and paste the address in your web browser and click enter)

I have gotten the permission from website manager (Karen Jones) that I can post my online survey link here. I will share my study results with this website to develop a better online support group.

The project has been approved by the Purdue University Committee on the Use of Human Research Subjects. All of your answers are confidential. They survey will be anonymous and no confidential information will be collected. If you know other people who are appropriate to take the survey, please feel free to forward this message to them. If you have any questions about the survey, please contact me at zhao34@purdue.edu. Thanks a lot.