eczema and clothing

Moderators: talkhealth, Marcie Mom, AnnaB, StephanieJae, Koh Ming Shao

8 posts
nar

by nar on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:17 pm

eczema and clothing

Hi everyone,

My name is Narinder Johal. I am currently BSc Fashion Technology at De Montfort University, Leicester.
For my final year dissertation I am investigating the relationship between fabric choices and Eczema.

I chose to do my dissertation on eczema as I have suffered from eczema since the age of five and i felt I needed to research in depth about it. With regards to clothing I was always told to wear cotton and when I researched more into eczema I found there were alternatives (which can be found in my questionnaire).

I would appreciate if you spare some time and fill this questionnaire. All responses will be kept confidential and anonymous.

Please follow the link below for complete the questionnaire.(or please copy and paste in your browser)

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurv ... eos6885306

Thanks.

AnnaB

by AnnaB on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Re: eczema and clothing

Hi, I have a Clothing Studies degree and both my children suffer with eczema but not myself. I would of been very interested in helping your study but my children are much younger than your lowest age bracket. Good luck with your studies
AnnaB
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

Jimbob

by Jimbob on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:02 pm

I also would have liked to help but my son is only 6. I hope you get lots of people filling out the questionnaire.

nar

by nar on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:08 pm

hi, aww thanks anyway. i havent seemed to have got any responses to the questionnaire. i need some asap for my dissertation project :-(

AnnaB

by AnnaB on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi where else have you tried other than this site? Could you contact the support groups listed in exchange? Even attend some of the meetings so people can see your here to research and help?
AnnaB
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

nar

by nar on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:44 pm

hi, i havent tried anywhere else other than the hospital and they said they cant help. where can i find the support groups?

itchyhippy

by itchyhippy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:31 pm

hey. i hope it's not too late, but i have completed your survey now
good luck with it x

nar

by nar on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Thank you. It is not too late. Thanks again.x

8 posts