How Can Seniors Live to Be 100?

Moderator: talkhealth

32 posts
hcalancaster

by hcalancaster on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:31 pm

How Can Seniors Live to Be 100?

Though longevity is often attributed to having good genes, making healthy choices and maintaining a high quality of life may be an even more important factor. In short, people who live healthier tend to live longer. Lancaster, PA, live-in care experts discuss several steps seniors can take to increase their chances of living to 100.

imemilee

by imemilee on Wed May 03, 2017 9:47 am

Re: How Can Seniors Live to Be 100?

Benjamin Romine wrote:The simple, flippant answer - keep breathing!
On a more serious note, check out the book of this famous speaker. UK assignment help
The author looked at regions in the world which had a very high proportion of centenarians and tried to find common patterns.

Eating real food, spending time outdoors in the sunshine, stress free living, good friends and companionship, moderate alcohol all seem to be positive factors for longevity.
Thanks for updating...

oliverpete

by oliverpete on Thu May 04, 2017 1:15 am

Diet, exercise, emotional intelligence on how to handle stress. These days, well, supplements may help us too. I am now on a trial with this microcirculation therapy hype with deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator.

peterjoe

by peterjoe on Fri May 12, 2017 12:59 pm

I was looking for the academic writer who can do law essay help - best law essays for me is there anyone who suggest me the best writer.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri May 12, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Promotional URL not allowed: Removed

bradshaw48

by bradshaw48 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:05 am

Well it all depends on good diet and how much you care about your food intake because if you will eat healthy than you will live healthy.

liamrandall

by liamrandall on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:04 am

Seniors should always keep themselves ready to help their juniors. Assignment Writing Help UK. They can assist them by guiding step by step and also sharing their past experiences with them in order to make them aware of every situations.
Last edited by liamrandall on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

stonecrestofrochesterhills

by stonecrestofrochesterhills on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:03 pm

Drink Water: Drinking plenty of water each day is a healthy lifestyle choice that can help seniors to live longer, healthier lives. Water helps the body maintain a normal temperature, protects the spinal cord, lubricates and cushions the joints, and rids the body of waste. It is recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water per day.

Eat Natural Foods: Eating a nutritious diet can increase your chances of living to be 100. Overly processed food are usually full of bad fats that can cause serious health issues. Eating healthy foods fuels the body to operate better and longer.

Avoid Smoking: Smoking is a bad habit that puts seniors at a higher risk of stroke, heart disease, and other serious health issues.

Keep Moving: Long periods of inactivity is bad for the body. Encourage your loved one to stand up for short periods when watching television or talking on the phone.

desreecrooks

by desreecrooks on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:31 am

It's one thing to live to be 100 years old, it's another to live to be healthy and old. I would opt for the latter of the two. Now, I can not speak from experience, because, I still have a way to go. But I can tell you what I see pertaining to my parents. My mother is 80 years young and on absolutely no medication, people tend to be surprised whenever my mother tells her age and sometimes talk about her healthy lifestyle and that's exactly what it is, a healthy lifestyle, which is well rounded and my mother watches what she eats. Now my father, on the other hand, is 87 and he the complete opposite of my mother, his diet isn't good and he is plagued with worries. My parents are no longer together. Now you do the math.

Diet plays a huge role in my opinion with regards to longevity. But as I mentioned before it's the quality of life that a person is experiencing by age 100. I would also suggest as little stress as possible, think about it if you are almost 100 years young, you made it this far and handle all the stress and worry for a lifetime so now is the time to take it all in stride and just enjoy life. You've earned your stripes. Laugh more, laughter is good for the soul. Change that which you can and leave the rest behind. Love more, appreciate life, give thanks and just be happy.

Cyberops

by Cyberops on Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:01 am

imemilee wrote:
Benjamin Romine wrote:The simple, flippant answer - keep breathing!
On a more serious note, check out the book of this famous speaker. Cyber Security Course in Jaipur
The author looked at regions in the world which had a very high proportion of centenarians and tried to find common patterns.

Eating real food, spending time outdoors in the sunshine, stress free living, good friends and companionship, moderate alcohol all seem to be positive factors for longevity.
Thanks for updating...
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: signatures advertising products & services not permitted - removed

kyleswift192

by kyleswift192 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:42 am

Good health is the best way to live be 100. Seniors have to do exercise on daily basis and make their diet plan. If they eat light food and do exercise, I am sure they will get healthy and be lifelong. Normally, people do not focus on their diet and this is the cause of all diseases.
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No commerical promotional leads please

32 posts