32 posts
advshopfronts16

by advshopfronts16 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:15 am

Re: How Can Seniors Live to Be 100?

Nice post...

RumiChandal

by RumiChandal on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:51 am

The seniors know how to take care of themselves by eating right,Taking care of their teeth in the proper manner.

MildaBeane

by MildaBeane on Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:54 pm

Starting late started investigating and taking an upgrade that welcome acknowledge could help lengthen ones life and has packs of medicinal points of interest. Various examinations have been done on its attributed and fixings that exhibit its impact on the body. It's completely interesting. In case your fascinated I can post a bit of the investigation I have found and where we got our own
Last edited by MildaBeane on Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

jamestinker91jt

by jamestinker91jt on Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:59 am

About a year agone I place a investigate here regarding beginning to use a nebulizer and someone replied that they'd used one for someday and if I required data on a transportable one they may offer this and wherever to get one from. If that person reads this or if any one else can offer this data i might greatly appreciate it, obviously it should be appropriate for a neck breather.

jamesowensjo91

by jamesowensjo91 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:51 am

According to Aarp.org, The poll found that 89 percent of people 65 and older would like to reach 100 if they were guaranteed to be of sound mind and body. Seventy-eight percent would like to live that long if their spouses, partners and/or loved ones remained alive. Seventy-one percent would be OK with 100 as long as they look younger.

But 54 percent of 65-and-older Americans see too many uncertainties, especially regarding health and finances, to make it worth living that long. Nearly half (48 percent) believe they wouldn’t have anyone to take care of them if they reached that age.

seoexpertprem

by seoexpertprem on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:36 pm

kyleswift192 wrote:Good health is the best way to live be 100. Seniors have to do exercise on daily basis and make their diet plan. If they eat light food and do exercise, I am sure they will get healthy and be lifelong. Normally, people do not focus on their diet and this is the cause of all diseases.
Yeah exactly

seoexpertprem

by seoexpertprem on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:36 pm

kyleswift192 wrote:Good health is the best way to live be 100. Seniors have to do exercise on daily basis and make their diet plan. If they eat light food and do exercise, I am sure they will get healthy and be lifelong. Normally, people do not focus on their diet and this is the cause of all diseases.
Yeah exactly

jeoffry93

by jeoffry93 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:36 am

As far as i know it is decided by the nature. the only thing that we can do is maintain our physical and mental health. specially mental health if you are older than 70 years. because our hormones do many things which we still haven't found. and hormones have close relationship with our mind. so, if you expect to live longer period you have to keep your mind cleaner. Meditation is the only tool that we can use to keep our mind cleaner. you can find more on this if you visit healthymindc.com and i suggest you to practice meditation as a everyday habit. thanks

https://www.healthymindc.com/2019/12/10 ... eginners1/

Justify-content

by Justify-content on Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:58 pm

My parents are no longer together, too

Water Eggs

by Water Eggs on Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:14 am

I believe our bodies were originally designed to take us into a long healthy and happy life. To get there the basics that build the foundations for good health have the most influence are undeniably breath, water, motion, nutrition and sleep. Integrating into our life brings vitality.
Breathe consciously, breathe deep create time for conscious breathing such as exercise or meditation. Oxygenating our bodies - can't beat it, it is #1
Water is the next most important after the air we breathe and maybe it is the most under rated of all the essentials. Important note: fish don't live in pure water e.g. distilled bottled water is not the greatest water when it comes to hydrating, that is a fact. Just ask yourself is the water you are drinking quenching your thirst or does your mouth still feel dry? We can't under estimate the importance of good water as being the essential carrier of life (food and oxygen) into the body and the conduit for every metabolic function in our body. Being more than 75% water makes us a walking talking marine environment! Aka, a body of water experiencing consciousness. Improve your drinking water and it's nutritional content by adding a little Sea Salt (it has all the trace elements in it) and/or add some lemon or lime juice - it really helps to hydrate. 85% of people are dehydrated!!!
Motion - if we are not moving we are stagnating. Stagnation is the precursor to disease... exercise and move. Actually, you don't have to bust yourself at exercise, in fact it is healthier not too. Aim for 70% of your capacity. Step by step that 70% of your capacity will increase without injury. Hippocrates said walking is the best exercise.
Nutrition - Hippocrates also said make food your medicine, eat to live not live to eat ;) Eating highly nutritious foods - super foods, gives our bodies the best chance for recovery and prevention of disease - but you still have to breath, drink great water, move... :)
Sleep: you must have enough good quality sleep which is supported by all of the above.
When incorporating everything you will wake fresh and feel vital and want to live to be 100!

32 posts