Scalp problems

Moderator: talkhealth

5 posts
Seanb1888

by Seanb1888 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:58 am

Scalp problems

Hello everyone, I am generally going off my head with a itchy scalp. I had to shave my hair off the other day due to itchiness I do not have a dry or flaky scalp. But I have notest I have redness on my scalp, and sometimes get pimples with puss at random places on my scalp. The itch is that bad I have scratch my hair away and I do not think it will regrow. I have been suffering with this for two years now.

I'm 30 years old and just though it was the start of losing my hair, researched male Patter baldness, and some people gave said they did get a itchy but it went away. This is not going away, it's driving me up the wall. I have uploaded a picture, dose anyone know what this is? Any help would be a help. Thank you sean
Attachments
Scalp
Scalp
20170102_004235-1-748x1067.jpg (239.34 KiB) Viewed 18591 times

fingonine

by fingonine on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Scalp problems

don't get panic

If you want healthy hair, you need to have a healthy scalp.
the following are the main scalp problem
Greasy, Slimy coating
Tingling and itching scalp after colouring
Dry & itchy scalp
and solution for that problems
first, you need to figure out which problem you have
after start treatment using home remedies
Home remedy for dry & itchy scalp problem:
Use tea tree oil, which is a powerful antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammation agent. It can be used in various ways:
1. Add 10-20 drops of tea tree oil to 1 ½ cup shampoo and use it until the condition of your scalp improves.
2. Dilute 2-3 drops of tea tree oil in one tablespoon vegetable oil and massage it into your scalp.
With regular use of either of these remedies, your dry and itchy scalp problem will be healed.

Home remedy for itchy scalp problem after colouring:
Use apple cider vinegar, which is one of the best remedies for hair colour allergies. It’s anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help irritation and swelling. Here is what you should do:
• After shower, apply 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar to your scalp
• Rub it into the scalp and then let it rest for around 40 – 45 minutes
• Wash with warm water
• Follow this every alternate day for best results
using home remedies

Home remedy for oily scalp problem:
Using pure aloe vera gel, which contains enzymes, minerals and vitamins, can help you get rid of oily hair. It detoxifies the scalp of impurities, thereby controlling oil secretion and nourishing the roots. Here is what you should do:
• Combine one teaspoon aloe vera gel with one tablespoon lemon juice in one cup of mild shampoo
• Wash your hair with this shampoo, and during the wash let it stay for a few minutes before your rinse it off
• Use this to control oiliness
• You can store this homemade shampoo for a week in the refrigerator

Marymoore00

by Marymoore00 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:52 am

Consult a doctor.Some times oil massage and using shampoos will help you.

ashleyjackson

by ashleyjackson on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Hi,
I think you should consult a doctor ASAP. He will analyze your problem and then give you the advice to take care of it.
Thanks!!

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:33 am

Hello Sean

Please do look at the advice we offer on our mens health hub http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/ta ... r_loss.php and also have a look at a recent ask the expert session we ran to see if there is any questions and answers that are similar to the issues you are experiencing. We certainly suggest you contact a GP and if they are unable to help you directly ask to be referred on to a consultant. If you decide to go out of the NHS for medical advice we strongly suggest you check the credentials on the person you are seeking advice from. We also suggest that you look at our recent Ask the Expert on Hair Loss which hopefully will provide you with further helpful information.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

5 posts