Zeolite?

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
Dominika332

by Dominika332 on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Zeolite?

Hey guys I just want to share this info with you and if I am wrong somebody can correct me here right??? you guys agree that cancer is the big part of the problem nowadays. If you agree with that you should also agree that prevention is more important rather than getting that awful disease and fighting it? So I was really doing hard research and I found a mineral called zeolite. That mineral is 100 times stronger than charcoal as a sorbent, and it has an amazing feature, you can drink zeolite for months without any negative side effects because it only cleans the bad stuff out of your body! That works due to very small holes inside that stone on a microscopic level. Separate molecules connect within a stone (the most harmful because they can connect to your body), and the good stuff like vitamins and rest stays in your body! All of this bad stuff that you can clean can damage your DNA and cause more cells to reproduce fast without a task(cancer cell), so taking zeolite is like a shield for months, letting your body restore protection cells. tongue I am not really good at explaining stuff like that lol so you guys can just google...in fact I found a company that sells all of this stuff and they got approved by health Canada, so you can definitely trust them. Just google (mineral medix) thats the name of the company and you shall try their online store. If anyone here thinks I am wrong please tell me smile Iam open for discussion! :D :D :D :D

juliWATSON

by juliWATSON on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Re: Zeolite?

yeah I have been using zeolite as after cancer toxin cleaning agent. Feel great. Thank god my doctor recommended it to me )))

Extrifformy

by Extrifformy on Wed May 24, 2017 9:26 pm

Re: Zeolite?

I've suffered chronic migraine for 2 decades and a zeolite product has reduced these by 70%. This seems antithetical to the discussions presente. Just curious for your input. An integrative doctor recently recommended and he wrote Botulinum prescription which apparently has been rigorously tested in Germany. I'm yet to try it. I've only tried Waiora liquid zeolites. Interestingly however I have tested urine for lead and copper before and 2 months into taking the zeolites with no variance in either direction noted, as yet. Of course, the validity of such tests is questionable but I'm happy with any symptomatic relief.
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Promotional URL not allowed: Removed

3 posts