HELP on Skin Condition

Moderator: talkhealth

11 posts
hcalancaster

by hcalancaster on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:39 am

Re: HELP on Skin Condition

Unlimited Tips About Skin Safety. Following 2 Tips I Also use.
One is "Don’t: Eat spicy and fermented foods, salt, citrus fruits, fried food. Instead favour blander foods such as rice, oatmeal and applesauce”, advises American author and Ayurvedic physician, Vasant Lad, in The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Second is “Don’t: Forget to wash and moisturize your face before going to bed”, recommends Dr. Rahul Nagar, Dermatologist, Max Hospitals. “For dry skin, use milder cleansers that are free from alcohol. Apply lots of moisturizer, and avoid hot water as it dries out the skin excessively.”

rrickys8

by rrickys8 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:50 am

hi...
welcome to the forum site. Skin disorders vary greatly in symptoms and severity. They can be temporary or permanent, and may be painless or painful. Some have situational causes, while others may be genetic. Some skin conditions are minor, and others can be life-threatening
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed due to limitations

RuthHudson

by RuthHudson on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:53 am

Hi,
Thanks for sharing the story. Will get back to you with beneficial suggestions.

aprilbenson

by aprilbenson on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:26 pm

Good morning.

I have one good advice for all of you that might be not obvious for some - if you want to keep your skin young and fresh you have to quit smoking for good. I've read some important stuff on one website, for example this article that I found there was a persuasive one to help me quitting: https://quitsmokingcommunity.org/sallow-skin/ Believe it or not, my face looks younger and brighter since the day I stopped smoking.

amourinho2017

by amourinho2017 on Mon May 08, 2017 11:27 am

Hi
Nowadays many people are still paining of dry skin, despite of countless remedy given by "Healthy product". These kinds of products should give relief as well as the producer company state about that.
In my opinion the cause is about the ingredients: part of them are chemical.
I always recommend choosing natural product that cannot destroy your natural beauty and can preserve your health.
Few months ago I found out Himalayan salt. It is natural and it doesn't contain any pollutants. It is used for different actions such as healing dry skin. Himalayan Salt creates an electrolyte balance, regulates water content, balance pH, aids in proper metabolism functioning, improves circulation, cleanse your body from any toxins and so on.
All these benefits have convinced me to start following its tips and now my skin is smooth and soft like that of child.
I hope to have been helpful at your question

nestpillmart1

by nestpillmart1 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Best skin care product is hydroquinone 4. It is use to remove all dark patches and also helps to whitening your skin tone.

sophiewilson0191

by sophiewilson0191 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:56 am

I learn great information here.
I'm using moisturizing soap for my dry skin.

markheard

by markheard on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:09 am

This is my very first post on this community.. I researched many topics and finally i got the interesting one. Who has skin problems then should read this post.

Thanks

Mark

momenvy1

by momenvy1 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:02 pm

Thats really a helpful topic for all of us Thanks!

dp362pradhan

by dp362pradhan on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:25 pm

With all above take sufficient amount of multivitamins & antioxidants for permanent results.
Regards
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions

11 posts