Hot Yoga.
Kundalini Yoga.
Yin Yoga.
Restorative Yoga.

cardiacrhythmsolution

by cardiacrhythmsolution on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:33 am

Re: Yoga

Yoga is not just a workout, it is working on yourself

The Yoga-Heart Connection - Research shows that practicing yoga can reduce stress and help those recovering from cardiac problems.
Yoga as a Stress Outlet - “Yoga provides us tools and techniques to lead a stress-free and a tension-free life”
One of the clearest benefits of yoga for the heart is its ability to relax the body and mind.
Worry and depression commonly follow cardiac problems, such as a heart attack, bypass surgery or diagnosis of heart disease. As part of an overall treatment plan, yoga can help you manage this stress
Yoga as Heart Booster!

“In truth, yoga doesn’t take time – it gives time”

Beyond the stress out of the load, practicing yoga can help lower blood pressure, cholesterol and blood glucose levels, as well as heart rate, making it a lifestyle intervention.

Yoga as Smoking Cessation Aid!

Some research indicates yoga might be a useful tool in helping smokers quit. Smoking is one of the biggest risk factors for heart disease.

Yoga Promotes Physical Activity!

Physical inactivity is a significant risk factor in developing heart disease.
Research shows that people who do yoga are more likely to become active and adopt healthy eating habits, which can protect the heart.

Yoga reduces inflammation!

Inflammation is your body’s way of responding to injury and harmful situations, including stress.
But it’s also at the core of most pathologies, including heart disease says, researchers.
Learning to relax through yoga may help decrease stress-related inflammation
Research shows that people who practiced yoga regularly were exposed to a stressor, they had less of a blood compound linked to inflammation than novice practitioners.

Wearable Cardiac Monitors during exercises improve the Patient and Clinician Experience.

Carrie Wltz

by Carrie Wltz on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:57 am

Re: yoga at home!

freakfitness wrote:I agree !!! Yoga is the best form of exercise for the whole body repair…It's also also manage your blood pressure and prevent you from cardiovascular disease. :roll: :roll:
Yoga is great, of course, but I like Pilates best! As a newbie I found it hard to do even the commonest poses, it was even harder to stay in those position for seconds or minutes

clarkembers

by clarkembers on Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:31 am

Full Body Massage - Advice?

I will be going for my first ever full body massage soon and i do have a few worries.

Firstly I am in my early 20's and find that I get aroused quite easily - I do not have any interest in anything sexual happening from this massage at all but would love to be completely at ease. Can anyone tell me more about what happens if I this scenario was to come up? If this has happened in your experience it would put me at ease knowing if there was any awkwardness etc.

Also - I have been reading up about full body massages and read a lot of different things. What is covered in a full body massage?

I am aware that clothing in most places it totally up to your own / the therapists comfort levels and that drapes are used if someone does decide to go naked, I have also read that some actually offer the massage drape free, is this also the case in the UK?

I love the idea of a massage and feel that a nude message with no drapes would be the most beneficial but as I have stated, I have certain worries about certain scenarios and what the procedures are.

I do not want to go in to my first massage stressed to the maximum and making an uncomfortable environment for myself or the massage therapist.

Anaramedspa

by Anaramedspa on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Yoga is a great way to work on your flexibility and strength. Just about everyone can do it, too

Carrie Wltz

by Carrie Wltz on Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:17 am

Those who practice yoga, can you recommend some special gear for stretching?

katebrownell

by katebrownell on Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:26 pm

Take treatment with Acupressure and also consult with your doctor to change the diet. There are so many foods which you need to avoid in migraine.

Justify-content

by Justify-content on Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:40 pm

Yoga not only helps in soothing stress but also manage your blood pressure and prevent you from cardiovascular disease.

Latrice Sang

by Latrice Sang on Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:22 am

Yoga and music are the best tandem for relaxation.

BeHealthy

by BeHealthy on Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:26 pm

Hi Guys,
Firstly, totally agree Yoga is great. Have been doing it for years and can see a lot of difference, even to my skin funnily enough. My upper arms have got a nice shape to them now as well as I enjoy doing Surya Namaskara as well as the breathing exercises. You cannot underestimate the power of breath!

Have wanted to find a couple of different types of exercises that I could do at home and I think Pilates is great as well - just like Yoga. Didn't really know the difference until I started looking more into it. Did a blog and it got more and more from there.

64 posts