yoga at home!

Moderator: talkhealth

64 posts
soph2111

by soph2111 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:24 am

yoga at home!

Hi all. I suffer with migraines in addition to IBS symptoms, and in a stressful job that often exacerbates this. Idon't know whether you've heard of it but there is a website called Yogaia where you can do a variety of different yoga sessions from the comfort of your own home ... I've never had time to attend classes so this seems a really great idea and since trying it I've felt a lot more relaxed! I tried it as a free trial and if you use the link below, you get a 2 week free trial of their services so it's worth giving it a go, whatever your health issue may be. You can choose from real - time interactive classes where the trainer can see you via webcam, or you can watch pre - recorded classes - so it's really easy to to fit into your own time! Wanted to share it in the hope that we can all find greater ways to.manage our health issues :)
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed as forum rules do not allow posting of commercial links.

kalpana8877

by kalpana8877 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:04 am

full body massage in lucknow!

Body massage is a very good way to reach out in a relax mode.It helps us to relax by body as well as mind.Its a natural way to open all the blockage of all body. it also helps to circulate blood smoothly in the body so that all the joins do work properly.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL not allowed: Removed

Wilmer92

by Wilmer92 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: yoga at home!

had a similar issue. I did a yoga class but it didn't work with my schedule so I just purchased a yoga DVD to help and I did it in my free time and on the weekends from home. if you are interested click here- http://tinyurl.com/y73sxd8c

ArchibaldArlen

by ArchibaldArlen on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:23 pm

Yoga not only helps in soothing stress but also manage your blood pressure and prevent you from cardiovascular disease.
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL advertising has been removed. Not permitted in these forums

ashleyjackson

by ashleyjackson on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:01 pm

Hi,
Yoga is the best way to get rid of mental health problems like a headache, stress, migraine etc.
I also do yoga at home and feeling active whole day.
Thanks...

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:01 am

We agree #yoga is an excellent form of exercise for mind and body!
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

swatikulkarni

by swatikulkarni on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Yoga is the best way to resolve all the diseases. It is the simplest solution for any disorder and won't cause any side effects.

CazH

by CazH on Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:27 pm

I'll have to check out that site. Yoga is something I'd wanted to get back into at home (used to do a little several years ago) so I've bought a yoga mat, did a blog post on the benefits and some start-up things for yogi newbies, and got my head around getting in to a daily routine with it... I'm now just waiting for my cracked rib & pulled intercostal muscles to want to let me bend my body! Yoga has been known to have so many benefits, mental & physical, so it's definitely worth trying to see if/how it could help you as an individual. With home equipment (mats, stretching bands, gym balls) and DVDs as well as technology (YouTube videos, blogs etc) you can do it anywhere, any time that suits you :D
talkhealth Women's Health, IBS & Mental Health Ambassador
talkhealth blogger

Founder of http://www.invisiblyme.com

HectorOlster

by HectorOlster on Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:19 am

As for me, I practice yoga for three years and I see my health improving and at this moment I don't often get sick. I had a lor of problems with my back before and was hunched. Now I become slim guy.

Yoga helps improve not only physical health, but also mental. It can remove depression and relieve stress. Here is good article explaining what are the advantages of yoga:

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/13 ... ts-of-yoga

My goal was to get rid of bak issues like scoliosis. I used also orthopedic pillows for this, but I am sure that yoga played keys role in my treatment strategy.

Dennise17

by Dennise17 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:59 pm

soph2111 wrote:Hi all. I suffer with migraines in addition to IBS symptoms, and in a stressful job that often exacerbates this. Idon't know whether you've heard of it but there is a website called Yogaia where you can do a variety of different yoga sessions from the comfort of your own home ... I've never had time to attend classes so this seems a really great idea and since trying it I've felt a lot more relaxed! I tried it as a free trial and if you use the link below, you get a 2 week free trial of their services so it's worth giving it a go, whatever your health issue may be. You can choose from real - time interactive classes where the trainer can see you via webcam, or you can watch pre - recorded classes - so it's really easy to to fit into your own time! Wanted to share it in the hope that we can all find greater ways to.manage our health issues :)
thank you for sharing definitely looking for the website

64 posts